Turning Platinum on a B2B

lagienomai

So I am looking to book a B2B2B cruise for my 20th anniversary. DH and I will turn Platinum on the last leg of the cruise. My question is we will be platinum for all or just the last leg? For some reason I thought I had read in the past where a individual was turning platinum on a B2B the second leg but was platinum for both legs.

16 hours ago, lagienomai said:

So I am looking to book a B2B2B cruise for my 20th anniversary. DH and I will turn Platinum on the last leg of the cruise. My question is we will be platinum for all or just the last leg? For some reason I thought I had read in the past where a individual was turning platinum on a B2B the second leg but was platinum for both legs.

Make sure your cruises are linked. You may, or may not,  be surprised. Good luck. 😎

18 hours ago, lagienomai said:

We reached Platinum status on the 2nd of our B2B in 2013.  We were given the Platinum status when we boarded the ship.  Our boarding passes & luggage tags said PRIORITY. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Make sure your cruises are linked. You may, or may not,  be surprised. Good luck. 😎

How can you tell if they are linked? I called and asked that my B2B cruises be linked but my reservations look the same. 

2 hours ago, reeinaz said:

How can you tell if they are linked? I called and asked that my B2B cruises be linked but my reservations look the same. 

You can't tell by looking at your reservation, but now that your cruises are linked, look at the documents for the first one and see if it says "priority". 😎

7 hours ago, coevan said:

I have never linked a B2B, don't know why you would, they are 2 different cruises

I don't know but the website says 

Please note: it is extremely important that your bookings are referenced as Back to Back, so if you have booked online, please give us a call at 800-764-7419 to have this done.