EQUINOX DEC 7th can i go straight to cabin.

AIROHS

17 minutes ago, AIROHS said:

thats what we are wondering.

You can leave your carry on bags in your room but as your steward may still be coming and going (door open)  make sure you transfer valuables immediately to your safe.

Not only did we find on Equinox that it was nice to get rid of our luggage it was great that bars were not cluttered and guests were happily meandering rather than staying put  with their luggage until the rooms opened announcement. Apparently Oceanview was much more pleasant as guests were leaving after eating rather than staying put...

We were told in June on Equinox that we could drop our stuff off in the cabin. I thought I would put a few things in the safe, as I was doing so, the cabin attendant opened the door and chastised us for being there.  We quickly left😂

Sherri🙂

When we sailed in October we were on board at 11.30 after arriving at the port at 11.00. We went straight to our cabin and some of the signs on doors said that cabins were still being prepared but you could drop off carry on and pick up key cards. Our cabin had a card saying it was ready for us. I don’t know if that is because we are Elite. But whatever, I was very impressed with the whole boarding experience.