Personalizer down?

Cruise Raider

46 minutes ago, satxdiver said:

I am a retired IT consultant.  There have been way too many times I was onsite to help in updating a server only to have the update blow up the server.  Unfortunately each server is different with patches and new software causing the update to crash resulting in a mad rush to get the server back up and running.  Most servers are updated late at night on weekends (hard to do when it covers 6 time zones in the US alone).   Usually late Sunday night is the best time.  

If you have problems with your browser the first step is to clear the browser memory and try again.  If that is not working use a different browser (google chrome, Firefox or Microsoft edge).   Glad the web server is now up.

Might I suggest you get out of retirement and go to work for Princess!! Cleared the browser memory and also cleared cookies.  Not sure why.  So I got into Personalizer but now having to reenter passwords everywhere - least of my problems.  I found this info as I was sitting on hold for the fourth person from Princess to answer my call for who knows how long. 

Can I get a little more free advice????  Had I not messed with Cookies would the need to do the password bit still happen from just clearing browser memory.

Thanks a bunch - it is definitely "wine time"!

-MK

• Like 1

So still no prices when I go on website. Anyone getting pricing. Getting on Princess.com now easy on any of my browsers.

I cleared history and cookies.  a bit of a pain typing out total website instead of it automatically coming up.

Edited by san diego sue

16 minutes ago, franktown said:

After clearing cache and cookies and re-booting I'm having no problem signing in to my account on any devices.  Windows Desktop using chrome or IE and Iphone and Ipad using Safari.

Me too, but like others, there is no prices for any of my saved(cruises I have booked) cruises or any other ones I have checked.  Are you getting pricing?

Pooh

58 minutes ago, PoohUnderstands said:

Me too, but like others, there is no prices for any of my saved(cruises I have booked) cruises or any other ones I have checked.  Are you getting pricing?

Pooh

No.  I called Princess this morning on a unrelated EZair questions and told the lady I talked to that I couldn't get pricing on the website.  She indicated to me that the were in the process of updating there online pricing ahead of the new sale starting 

tomorrow.  She asked if I needed pricing for a particular cruise and I told her I didn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, riffatsea said:

@san diego sue

Have you tried signing into your account??

It looked fine at first but can't sign in even after clearing cookies etc.

I was able to get in, take care of anything I needed to on my booked cruises. Just no pricing on saved cruises or doing a search for a new one.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, franktown said:

No.  I called Princess this morning on a unrelated EZair questions and told the lady I talked to that I couldn't get pricing on the website.  She indicated to me that the were in the process of updating there online pricing ahead of the new sale starting 

tomorrow.  She asked if I needed pricing for a particular cruise and I told her I didn't.

Exactly what I figured the issue was.  That said, I don't recall them having this much difficulty with it before.  At least I can use my TA's booking window to shop.

13 minutes ago, san diego sue said:

I was able to get in, take care of anything I needed to on my booked cruises. Just no pricing on saved cruises or doing a search for a new one.

Yes, I have same situation since late yesterday.

It should NOT be this difficult where we have to do all these things to try to get onto a web site!

I am not doing anything else. If I can't get on I'll call or try someone else's computer with a different browser. I am not messing up everything else on my computer just to try and get to Princess!!

• Like 3

On 12/9/2019 at 3:19 PM, JF - retired RRT said:

Get "LastPass". It saves all your log ins for you. All you have to remember is the password for LastPass.

I was able to clear my cookies and history and get princess site to work well without losing logins and passwords.  My computer lets me uncheck that box so I don't lose my passwords.

Pooh