How can I get something that shows my first AND last name AND X loyalty level?

jkgourmet

Going on another cruiseline that will match our X loyalty level.  We are required to provide something that shows our first and last names, # of points and loyalty level.

When I sign onto the X website, it shows my points, loyalty level and FIRST name.  I cannot find anyplace that has that information AND my last name,

I've sent an BBC email to captain's club and celebrity one touch.  As usual, I've yet to get a  response. 

2 minutes ago, jkgourmet said:

Going on another cruiseline that will match our X loyalty level.  We are required to provide something that shows our first and last names, # of points and loyalty level.

When I sign onto the X website, it shows my points, loyalty level and FIRST name.  I cannot find anyplace that has that information AND my last name,

I've sent an BBC email to captain's club and celebrity one touch.  As usual, I've yet to get a  response. 

Try this. Log into your account. It will take you to the page you mentioned that shows your first name, loyalty level, points and Captains Club member number. Take a screenshot. Then under your account, click on Settings. That will take you to a page with your whole name, log in info, some security questions that are starred out and if you scroll down it will show your Captains Club number. Take a screenshot of that and blacken out what you don't want the other cruise line to know (your password etc.). Those two screenshots taken together that both have your member number, whole name, points and level would hopefully suffice. Good luck.

1 hour ago, jkgourmet said:

When we asked for the level match on MSC last year, we just sent them a copy of our latest seapasss card which has our first and last name and your loyalty level on it. I never heard of having to provide the number of points you have.

6 hours ago, grandgeezer said:

When we asked for the level match on MSC last year, we just sent them a copy of our latest seapasss card which has our first and last name and your loyalty level on it. I never heard of having to provide the number of points you have.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm glad to hear that they didn't require the points, but I'm sure they won't waive having a last name on the paperwork.  In any event, in 25+ cruises. I've never once saved a sea pass card.  

Luvscrusn, your work around is creative and may be acceptable to MSC.  If I cant find another solution, I'll try it and hope it works - the match benefit I really want is the 5% discount which (evidently) they will credit back even after full payment.  

We just sent a screenshot of the log in page showing the loyalty number. That was sufficient. Have a great time on your MSC Cruise! We sailed on them in the Mediterranean last November and had an absolutely fantastic time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mayleeman said:

Did you ever save any of your paperwork welcoming you on a cruise? 

Maybe I could dig it up in my email trash folder, but it wouldn't show my current level.  We went up one after our last X cruise in April.

I guess im just not sentimental about keeping stuff like ship cards and paperwork. 

I just printed out whatever is displayed in my account on Celebrity.  It's been so long since I did the match, I don't remember what it showed.  I had no trouble being matched to Black (now Diamond) on MSC.  It was definitely worth it.  I understand that it is now more difficult to get matched to Diamond but easy to get matched to Gold.  Really the only difference I can see between the two is that Diamond members get a free specialty restaurant meal and a chocolate replica of the ship, which is cool but rather fattening!  The other thing to know is that MSC requires that you cruise at least once every three years in order to maintain your status.  Otherwise, all your points and status vaporize.  You can only do the match once.  At least your points/status on Celebrity don't expire.

• Thanks 1

No matter what cruise line, we sail in the cheap seats - inside or OV.  (One balcony for the Norwegian Fjords.) It took us five cruises and 59 days until we reached Select.  All I want from MSC match is the 5% discount. 

PS Happy Cruiser - we did a 3 month home exchange in Cape Coral some years ago.  Loved it, and have returned several times. 

16 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Try this. Log into your account. It will take you to the page you mentioned that shows your first name, loyalty level, points and Captains Club member number. Take a screenshot. Then under your account, click on Settings. That will take you to a page with your whole name, log in info, some security questions that are starred out and if you scroll down it will show your Captains Club number. Take a screenshot of that and blacken out what you don't want the other cruise line to know (your password etc.). Those two screenshots taken together that both have your member number, whole name, points and level would hopefully suffice. Good luck.

Unfortunately, the MSC website only allows you to upload one page.   I guess I could have taken the time to make both of these documents into one, but I'm trying it with just the first sheet/first name submission.  😵

2 hours ago, jkgourmet said:

No matter what cruise line, we sail in the cheap seats - inside or OV.  (One balcony for the Norwegian Fjords.) It took us five cruises and 59 days until we reached Select.  All I want from MSC match is the 5% discount. 

PS Happy Cruiser - we did a 3 month home exchange in Cape Coral some years ago.  Loved it, and have returned several times. 

Glad to hear you liked the Cape!  My mother lived in Raleigh and my sister-in-law still lives there, so I've spent a lot of time there.  And we used it as a jumping off point for trips to the beach at Emerald Isle for over 40 years when I lived in Minnesota.

• Like 1

BIG Kudo's to X customer service on this one.  I sent an email to both OneTouch and Captains Club.  In less than 72 hours they called me to say that they were emailing me the information I needed, and did I need anything else.  I received that email 2 minutes later.

Well done, Celebrity!

• Like 2