Harmony - power outlets - bedside

torbs

10 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

In our experience, the phone is one the left side of the bed and the single outlet is on the right side of the bed.  Have never had the outlet and phone on same side of the bed.

On the Oasis and the Harmony I was the one who had to awkwardly cram myself in that little space to plug in my husband’s machine.  I used the phone jack to blindly feel for the outlet which was next to it, so maybe the phone itself is positioned on one side, but the wall outlet for the phone for us has been on the same side.

11 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

On the Oasis and the Harmony I was the one who had to awkwardly cram myself in that little space to plug in my husband’s machine.  I used the phone jack to blindly feel for the outlet which was next to it, so maybe the phone itself is positioned on one side, but the wall outlet for the phone for us has been on the same side.

The outlet on Harmony is located above the nightstand.  Oasis and Allure have the outlet that you are referring to.

59 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

This is the outlet above the nightstand on Harmony.

20180926_200222.jpg

12 hours ago, torbs said:

Hi

This is probably answered already but can't find it.  Does Harmony have outlets on the side of the bed in her cabins?  C-pap user 😉

Thanks!

If you reach out to special needs (special_needs@rccl.com) and provide them with your sailing information they will provide distilled water in the cabin as well as an extension cord if necessary.