North Star

Nida06

I reserved North Star experience for 6pm, now I am worried that it won't be scenic around that time since sunset will be around 5:45 and I'm afraid it'll be dark by 6pm.

Has anyone been on North Star right after sunset, is it still worth while? Because I am not able to find other time for it as most of it has been taken.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Nida06 said:

I reserved North Star experience for 6pm, now I am worried that it won't be scenic around that time since sunset will be around 5:45 and I'm afraid it'll be dark by 6pm.

Has anyone been on North Star right after sunset, is it still worth while? Because I am not able to find other time for it as most of it has been taken.

Thank you.

I would be more concerned that it's working. We were on Anthem for 9 days and they never got it running. We left Bermuda late because we were waiting for the Mechanic who was being flown in from Europe. There were a lot of people grumbling in the elevators all week.  Not a big deal for us even though we made reservations. 

Did the northstar twice on Anthem last month, once in Cococay and once in Nassau.  Both times it was late in the day approaching sunset and then during.  It was actually quite nice.  The glare on the glass makes pictures a bit difficult, but still a neat experience.  

Keep your reservation, and whenever you want to ride just show up and ask to stand by in case there is a spot available. Turns out several people book and don't show up, and generally you don't have to wait a lot to get in. You'll probably just have to wait around two or three runs before a spot shows up.

14 hours ago, twangster said:

After sunset is a period called golden hour.  If it's not overcast or rainy the views just after sunset can be pretty nice.

nPtU5Ee.jpg

This looks really beautiful, thank you. Really helpful. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

I would be more concerned that it's working. We were on Anthem for 9 days and they never got it running. We left Bermuda late because we were waiting for the Mechanic who was being flown in from Europe. There were a lot of people grumbling in the elevators all week.  Not a big deal for us even though we made reservations. 

That's a bummer!