Wine by the Glass

cruzsnooze

I'm not a drinker and won't make use of the beverage package but it came as part of this new sale. Are the dessert wines included? There is one Errazuriz listed as a dessert wine by the glass and I'm curious if it would be included. 

For you wine drinkers out there, could you suggest something for me on the order of a Moscato which wasn't listed on the Princess wine list for me to try.  What is the price point of the included wine by the glass? 

Thanks

Edited by cruzsnooze

3 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Yes it is included.

The Moscato that used to be very good was discontinued.

The ones available now are dry and not very good IMO.

They did away with the Asti Spumante as well.  🙁

Is there any Moscato now?

• 2 weeks later...

My wife really only likes Moscato and it hasn't been on any of our recent Princess cruises. We use our take on allowance to board with two bottles of it but she usually runs out. She then gets Riesling by the glass but would prefer Moscato was back on the list. We found on the Royal in July that the Outrigger bar had 7 mini bottles left and as Moscato is not on the list anymore they were left over. They are gone now though!

I think it is wicked stuff but it has become a little more popular in Australia so it is disappointing to her that Princess don't have it anymore. 

Edited by leck57

If they offer a Gewurztraminer they are sometimes "slightly" sweet. I like it but some say it's too sweet and, of course, some are sweeter than others. Not as sweet as a sweet Muscat but a nicely, slightly sweet white wine. (I normally stick to red but there are a few exceptions.)

They have discontinued a red wine we always ordered - Spellbound Petite Sirah. Oddly enough, they are still using it for the Grapevine Wine Tasting. On our most recent cruise it was by far the most popular wine they served during that event. We were able to order a bottle at dinner but it's no longer in Vines and was no longer available in MDR by the glass. The bottles are going away as well once they are all gone.