Upgrading on royal Australia?

Esilef

4 minutes ago, Esilef said:

Just wondering if after final payment, can you pay to upgrade on Royal Caribbean Australia?

I know you never used to be able to.

You would have to ask your agent.
They now have a auction,it’s called RoyalUP.

not all cruises have them but it seems most do. About 4-6 weeks before they will send a email. It will give a price range you can bid .

• Like 1

I spoke to royal as we booked directly with them. They didn’t say no but to call back on Monday during business hours.

they placed the interconnecting cabins which we want on hold,

we cant do the RoyalUp as we need the cabins to be connected 

I called royal and they gave me the price of $1100 to upgrade from an inside room to a balcony. This was per booking. Nope at that price I’m staying in my broom closet. At least it’s on the 13th deck close to everything.

Will see see what the royalup brings with it.

31 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Ovation gut,your love and kisses was on it a while ago?

No not my love and kisses, my baby girl, we are on Radiance, first time on Royal Caribbean for us, hope we like it because we have another 38 nights booked on Serenade in the next 15 months.

We are relying on the comments of people we trust as having tastes similar to us.

12 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

No not my love and kisses, my baby girl, we are on Radiance, first time on Royal Caribbean for us, hope we like it because we have another 38 nights booked on Serenade in the next 15 months.

We are relying on the comments of people we trust as having tastes similar to us.

Have been on Radiance a couple of time (32 nights all up) and found it a very comfortable fit.

15 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

The only thing I could recommend  in room service believe it or not.

Continental  breakfast is free but otherwise is $US8 (suites are free )and they will be expecting a tip.

So it is expensive but in my opinion is the best food on the ship especially if you’re got a suite ,the chef can do anything and the servings are massive. 

They do a Royal hamburger with truffle fries,very good.

11 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I am sure you will love it and make the best of whatever ship you are on (back willing).

I will, worst case  laying in Bed on a cruise ship wi MRS g running around getting me food and drink that someone else has prepared, v. Being in bed at home eating what she has prepared. She wanted to cancel, but I think is now fine with going even if we just stay onboard.

24 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

I will, worst case  laying in Bed on a cruise ship wi MRS g running around getting me food and drink that someone else has prepared, v. Being in bed at home eating what she has prepared. She wanted to cancel, but I think is now fine with going even if we just stay onboard.

Sounds like a good plan but hopefully it won't be needed.