how do I e-mail the maitre d' of the Regal and the Sun

windsor26

Thanks folks   That is strange as we an on the Carnival ships in Australia  I asked for a large table and got it and a reply saying my request had been mt   I hoped to do the same with the princess ones    Thanks again

35 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Thanks folks   That is strange as we an on the Carnival ships in Australia  I asked for a large table and got it and a reply saying my request had been mt   I hoped to do the same with the princess ones    Thanks again

They really don't deal with the next voyage until 3 days before that cruise starts.

I think their world would be in chaos if they dealt with emails.

Your TA or Princess can request a large table within the booking system. I think there is a selection for 2, 4, 6 or 8 sized tables.

Edited by Coral

38 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Well, technically Carnival does request that guests not email the Maitre D's. It is not a requirement of their job to respond to guest emails that they do get. 

2 hours ago, windsor26 said:

You can send your email to:

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

Give them your Name, Ship,  booking number,  and your preferred seating arrangement.  This is only applicable if you have a confirmed dining time, and not good for Anytime dining.

You can also request a larger table size on your cruise Personalizer.  There is an option under your "Manage Cruise" then click on the assigned "Dining is confirmed" option, and you should see a choice for the table size (or at least I do).

As a side note, you will typically not hear a response until you get closer to your cruise date, and they start processing the next 1 or 2 departure dates in advance.

• Like 1