Reservation for anytime dining?

Stacycee

11 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

So he puts all your unwanted paper in the trash instead of leaving them on your bed.

It still doesn't mean that they'll print less of them. 

Not really. Eventually they won't print 1 set for each room on all ships as they're moving towards minimizing waste. They did not deliver LOG OF THE CRUISE to the rooms on my last 3 cruises. Only available at PSD. 

But we digress

Edited by Ombud

15 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

So he puts all your unwanted paper in the trash instead of leaving them on your bed.

It still doesn't mean that they'll print less of them. 

If everyone told him this, Princess would soon get the hint and stop printing so much garbage.

I am hoping with the Medallion that this wastefulness will be discontinued.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RMMariner said:

If everyone told him this, Princess would soon get the hint and stop printing so much garbage.

I am hoping with the Medallion that this wastefulness will be discontinued.

It might someday but I doubt we'll see it in this decade.

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

It might someday but I doubt we'll see it in this decade.

It's already happening on medallion & a few non-medallion ships that I was on last year. 

QUESTION: Has anyone had success making a 'standing' reservation? We had a set reservation for 7:30 on an Alaskan cruise in 2014 when the 2nd TD was 8. Or is it call Dine line each morning? I'm asking for a friend --- I'm fine with ATD

Edited by Ombud

9 hours ago, Ombud said:

QUESTION: Has anyone had success making a 'standing' reservation? We had a set reservation for 7:30 on an Alaskan cruise in 2014 when the 2nd TD was 8. Or is it call Dine line each morning? I'm asking for a friend --- I'm fine with ATD

Not since 2017 when we pretty much had a standing reservation at 6:30 for a table for the 4 of us.  We made sure to let the head waiter know when we weren't going to be at dinner.  I would think there wouldn't be a huge issue getting a reservation for that time of the evening but, from what I've seen in the last couple of year, it won't be a standing reservation.  

10 hours ago, Ombud said:

It's already happening on medallion & a few non-medallion ships that I was on last year. 

Yes it is still possible.   It all depends on the ship. Each ship has their own interpretation.