Reflection 1st night MDR - prime rib?

TinaM67

3 minutes ago, 8mma said:

Can you order the Prime Rib if you are in BLU?

On M-Class and S-Class ships we have been able to order from MDM in BLU.   Blu is offering Filet on night one.   Blu has Prime Rib listed on day 4.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, Jim_Iain said:

On M-Class and S-Class ships we have been able to order from MDM in BLU.   Blu is offering Filet on night one.   Blu has Prime Rib listed on day 4.

Thanks Jim!  Two of our favorites!

Mary

On 1/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, Jim_Iain said:

on a totally separate note, this post reminded me to check the app I downloaded about a year ago when we booked. Never saw anything about our cruise so I forgot about it. Not that we leave in just over 2 months, the app is updated with the cruise info. Got to see the menu for 14 nights in Asia....now I'm starving...lol

On 1/3/2020 at 4:54 PM, 8mma said:

Can you order the Prime Rib if you are in BLU?

in my experience (multiple times attempting this in Blu on various ships), it depends on your waiter.  Typically the answer I get is no, particularly early in the cruise.  

In fact, now I just drag my wife to the MDR on night one so I can get my prime rib fix.  She is a trooper and makes the sacrifice. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 7:11 AM, carajoemom said:

Where do you look to find menus?  Thanks.

On the app -   either select the ship and then the sailing or if it automatically opens to a cruise -  Click the middle Calendar icon Go to Bottom and Select Change Ship/Date.  Go all the way to bottom and select Get More Details on Ships we Support.  Select Reflection -  Then choose the either the current cruise or the next cruise.    Future sailings may not be populated until closer to sail date.

On main screen choose The Fork and Knife Icon -  Select Main Dining and choose your Restaurant.   About half way down choose Menu -  Choose Early or Late (doesn't matter) then select day at bottom and whether Breakfast of Dinner-

The numbers at the bottom are the day of the cruise.    For the 1/20 cruise they are not showing Prime Rib on First Night.  Just checked further and both the 1/10 and 1/20 cruise have Prime Rib on Day 3 (maybe 1st Chic Night).

OK, so I am the OP and am on the Reflection and there was NO prime rib in the MDR on the first night. It was on night 3 ad will be on the last night. What a surprise.  So we went to Tuscan the first night to get the discount,