Oasis Suite Question

We have been looking at possibly booking either the Owners panoramic Suite (#1701) or the Grand panoramic suite (#1758) on the Oasis.  They are located in similar but opposite sides on the same deck.  The OP is larger by 162 sf, however it is pricing several hundred dollars less than the GP.  Does anyone have an idea why the smaller suite is commanding the higher price?  Both are Star class, so that cannot be the reason.  

43 minutes ago, jalves said:

Is the GPS located on the rear of deck 17?  If so, it may have an issue with noise from the Aqua Theater.

Neither the GPS or the OPS are located at the rear of deck 17.  The Royal and Star Loft suites are. The GPS and OPS are more forward facing on deck 17.  One adjacent to the Suite lounge, the other next to CK.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, philpcruiser said:

Neither the GPS or the OPS are located at the rear of deck 17.  The Royal and Star Loft suites are. The GPS and OPS are more forward facing on deck 17.  One adjacent to the Suite lounge, the other next to CK.

Ahh, OK.  So that's not the answer.  

6 hours ago, philpcruiser said:

We have been looking at possibly booking either the Owners panoramic Suite (#1701) or the Grand panoramic suite (#1758) on the Oasis.  They are located in similar but opposite sides on the same deck.  The OP is larger by 162 sf, however it is pricing several hundred dollars less than the GP.  Does anyone have an idea why the smaller suite is commanding the higher price?  Both are Star class, so that cannot be the reason.  

We recently stayed in 1758 and loved it!  Not sure why the difference in cost.  We got this room thru royal bid up offer,  Does the OP have a hot tub as well?

19 minutes ago, MadamG2U said:

We recently stayed in 1758 and loved it!  Not sure why the difference in cost.  We got this room thru royal bid up offer,  Does the OP have a hot tub as well?

Hot tub?  You mean on the balcony?  I checked the videos.  Both have a tub.

BTW, were you bothered by any noise from CK?  I've heard some posters say they heard the clank of dishes and pots early in the AM.

Edited by philpcruiser

38 minutes ago, philpcruiser said:

BTW, were you bothered by any noise from CK?  I've heard some posters say they heard the clank of dishes and pots early in the AM.

We stayed in 1758 on Allure but it’s in the same location.  You do hear the noise from CK.  I think it’s the area where the staff enters which is right beside the door you enter to get to the rooms (if that makes sense😀).  I think that would be one of the few negatives of that room.  If we do one of these again, we would probably go with 1701.

2 hours ago, philpcruiser said:

We weren't bothered by the noise at all.  We did however hear our neighbor when they went in and out they tended to slam their door