Move up question

Not a username2

Please read the excellent FAQ on the MoveUp program https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade/celebrity-moveup-faqs

You retain whatever booking perks and Captains Club points for you original booking of the inside room.

You get whatever amenities are advertised with the stateroom.  For AQ amenities

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/aqua-class-stateroom

A move up to Aqua would give you access to Blu restaurant and the Persian Garden. You will also get a bottle of welcome champagne (you can trade in for wine) and afternoon canapees. You do not get an upgrade of the drink package unless you pay for the upgrade.

Wow thank you so much for the detailed and quick replies!

I think for the cost of upgrade that Family Verandah and Verandah would be best value as I want to upgrade our drinks package. Our first cruise we did Concierge Class but I didn't think much of it, didn't really notice any bonus in it.

14 minutes ago, Not a username2 said:

Once successful, can you call to ask for a particular room number?

If there are open cabins in the specific sub category after you are contacted you could certainly call and try.  But expect to be told no. 

FYI, once your Move-up bid has been accepted, you are assigned a specific stateroom and your credit card is charged. Even if there are available staterooms in the category of your move-up, you do not have the option to ask for another (this is specified in the terms and conditions of the Move up program.)

"Perks" of your original booking remain. Any stateroom AMENITIES associated with a particular stateroom category are granted. No additional Captains Club points are given.

Good luck!

4 hours ago, Not a username2 said:

Wow thank you so much for the detailed and quick replies!

I think for the cost of upgrade that Family Verandah and Verandah would be best value as I want to upgrade our drinks package. Our first cruise we did Concierge Class but I didn't think much of it, didn't really notice any bonus in it.

You are asking about an upgrade via the move up bidding process, correct?  That is what is being answered.  It would be a different answer if you were paying for just an upgrade.