"Mocktails" on Princess

sbaker

We'll be on the Sky Princess in a couple of weeks.  This will be our first time on Princess since many years ago.  We don't drink alcohol, but we're considering the "Classic Soda Package" that includes mocktails.  When we sailed Princess many years ago, it seems like there were lots of different mocktail options to choose from.  When we were on Norwegian last year (our first and probably last time on Norwegian), we could choose from pina coladas and daiquiris.  That was pretty much it.  Can any of you tell us what kind of selection we might find on Princess??

10 hours ago, sbaker said:

We'll be on the Sky Princess in a couple of weeks.  This will be our first time on Princess since many years ago.  We don't drink alcohol, but we're considering the "Classic Soda Package" that includes mocktails.  When we sailed Princess many years ago, it seems like there were lots of different mocktail options to choose from.  When we were on Norwegian last year (our first and probably last time on Norwegian), we could choose from pina coladas and daiquiris.  That was pretty much it.  Can any of you tell us what kind of selection we might find on Princess??

They do the standard list but will add and subtract individual items to the standard recipe to create thing which are slightly different to the set menu if you wish.  If you want to drink wine with meals they do "non-alcoholic" varieties white and red possibly rose. This is precisely what my daughter has had on board fro nine years old she is now seventeen.

Regards John

I think it varies depending on which ship you are on we have had occasions where there hasnt been a problem ordering any mocktails but on one ship, forgot which ship, whatever bar around the ship we were in they would only serve what was on the drinks menu and refused to serve others.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:28 PM, sbaker said:

A few years back, we both had this package so we asked the bartender for a non alcoholic mudslide and a non alcoholic dirty banana. She replied "So you want two chocolate milkshakes, one with banana?" Never realized that all that was left once you leave out the alcohol was the cream/milk and flavorings but they were very tasty.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...
On 1/9/2020 at 7:58 AM, sbaker said:

Hello,

I do apologise I know this post was very old and pre-Covid but I wonder if you can share what the classic soda package was like on the Sky princess. We are on that ship in a few weeks and have ordered that package. Do you know if you can basically order any cocktail “virgin” on the ship under that drinks package. In order words can I have a strawberry daiquiri without alcohol on the package?

Nicole