Staying 4 nites in FLL

Jancruz

Have a look here....large rooms, nice pool, plenty of room on the beach as it's low rise compared to busier, larger neighbours, great staff and a good breakfast.  Good luck getting a room as the Sun Tower has a repeat rate that most cruise lines would envy!  Its at the north end of the beach so a little quieter...  https://suntowerhotelsuites.com/

Edited by LaCroisiereS'amuse

Suntower looks very nice.  Saw on map and it is quite a bit north of the cruise port.  Do you take taxi and approximately how much....from airport to hotel and from hotel to cruise port.  Do they have a shared transfer from hotel to airport for a cost? I do not use Uber.

Is there anywhere within walking distance to pick up last minute things for cruise or a forgotten toothbrush?

1 hour ago, oceansandseas said:

Suntower looks very nice.  Saw on map and it is quite a bit north of the cruise port.  Do you take taxi and approximately how much....from airport to hotel and from hotel to cruise port.  Do they have a shared transfer from hotel to airport for a cost? I do not use Uber.

Is there anywhere within walking distance to pick up last minute things for cruise or a forgotten toothbrush?

I'm guessing after spending four nights there that OP will have figured out if she's missing anything. We're not regular cruisers but have never looked at where our accommodation is in relation to the cruise port.

12 hours ago, clo said:

I'm guessing after spending four nights there that OP will have figured out if she's missing anything. We're not regular cruisers but have never looked at where our accommodation is in relation to the cruise port.

I am not looking for something near the port as we leave from Miami..I am visiting friends in FLL

Just a nice B abd B or air B and B..much more comfortable than a hotel..

Jan

On 1/13/2020 at 4:03 PM, makai 7 said:

If you want a boutique hotel, check out the Pillars.  We always stay there before cruises leaving from fll or Miami. 

I have stayed there. Nice little place with a good restaurant right on the intracoastal. 

Not really many decent airbnb near the beach. Most are $$$$ per night. Small apt airbnb's that I have seen are just ok.  Early april is HIGH season and wherever you stay, if by the beach or Las Olas,  it will be costly. 

We usually stay at the Conrad while in FLL

1 hour ago, DeanoNorthPerth said:

Sorry to change the thread (and probably earn myself the ire of many), but why would someone spell the word nites instead of the correct spelling nights? It’s only one extra letter so not a time-saving issue or anything. I really don’t get it.

FYI from CC Guidelines

Please exhibit tolerance of the posting styles, language and grammar of members.  Posts that point out typos, grammatical errors or anything that could embarrass someone aren't allowed 

On 1/11/2020 at 3:25 PM, Jancruz said:

For the first time we are flying in early April to Fort Lauderdale we usually stay at Embassy suites..does anyone have a B and B or Boutique Hotel to stay at there its for 4 nites??

Thanks

Jancruz1

When in Ft. Lauderdale, my hotel of choice is Riverside Hotel, 620 East Las Olas Blvd. First class accommodations and service.   Moderately priced.   Great location.

Good luck.

Edited by Justalone