go steelers!!

moorefunn

although none of us out here may be able to watch the game in Sea-town if the weather doesn't calm down ... 100K without power right now (not me, obviously) because of a windstorm. Already bought my Super Bowl party groceries, luckily :) -- TR

well it helps me get by till my next cruise

go steelers :)

Yes, Go Steelers. But I am going to be a nervous wreck watching the game tomorrow.

Don't you need to change your address from Greensburg to Black and Goldsburg, PA?

I am a Skins fan so i want the Steelers to win for two reasons. the Hawks did us in and Russ Grimm! but next year will be a different story (I hope).

Hey I am a skins fan too and that is why I want the Hawks to win: I can say, gee we were almost as good as them and look they won the whole thing!!! NMNita

Hey I am a skins fan too and that is why I want the Hawks to win: I can say, gee we were almost as good as them and look they won the whole thing!!! NMNita

But Washington beat Pittsburgh this year (ok, it was pre-season).

Well since I am not much of a football fan I will vote for the Sea Hawks for two reasons. 1. They have never won the Super Bowl and 2 since I live on the west coast, I have to root for them.:D

Marilyn

But Washington beat Pittsburgh this year (ok, it was pre-season).
Yes, but my thinking is: Hawks win, we can always say, maybe Skins would have been able to win the whole thing if they just had one more chance. Hawks win, I can say Skins maybe were second best. I know, my thinking is crazy. Let's wait for next year!!! Gibbs will find a way to do it; we need a little stronger quarterback. NMNita

Word on the street is that the 'Hawks winning would be better for the porfolio. Strange how they come up with these correlations for the market!

There are alot of AFC fans every year who are willing to have their "portfolio" worse off. Besides you can always hedge your portfolio if the NFC loses.

I'm sitting in our hotel in Detroit, waiting anxiously to get to Ford Field to see my beloved Steelers play in the Super Bowl. But I have to say that despite the warm hospitality of all the locals, if Taglibue ever gives the biggest game of the year to a northern city, I'll be the first in line to kick his friggin bu tt. It's cold and snowing like crazy.

GO STEELERS

I'm sitting in our hotel in Detroit, waiting anxiously to get to Ford Field to see my beloved Steelers play in the Super Bowl. But I have to say that despite the warm hospitality of all the locals, if Taglibue ever gives the biggest game of the year to a northern city, I'll be the first in line to kick his friggin bu tt. It's cold and snowing like crazy.

GO STEELERS

Remember when the Super Bowl was in, I think, Minneapolis years ago? There was a blizzard! I thought they would never repeat in the north again after that. Oh, well, some people never learn.

NMrita---isn't Joe great? I am so glad to have him back. He is really a good guy in more than football. I just hope his health holds up. He is pulling in some good coaches too. And handing the reins to them, no holds barred. So maybe next year WILL be our year.

GO STEELERS

Hi Kitty, have a FANTASTIC time:D

We got bashed left and right last year. I guess warm and rainy

is better than what you are experiencing right now. Though on the

day of the game our weather got nicer!:) I am watching Sportcenter this

morning and Detroit looks just a bit nippy LOL

GO STEELERS!!! Hopefully the bus will have a wonderful final

ride today!!!:)

Archived