Seaside Yacht Club Waiters

Ranger719

Anyone recently in the Yacht Club on the Seaside with any recommendations for excellent waiters.

We'll be there this Saturday (1/25)...

On my first Yacht Club trip on the Divina , Arthur came highly recommended and he turned out to be the

absolute best waiter I have ever had.  Had him for three cruises in a row including the Seaside last  year but I'm pretty sure

he's the Maitre'D in the main dining room on the Meraviglia now.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

We've enjoyed the service from Andrei for 2 years in a row.  His assistant waiters keep getting promoted to full waiters, so he's a good teacher as well!  If he's still there, he works the section to the left  by the floor-to-ceiling windows as you walk in on deck 18.  Great way to watch the sail away from Miami on Day 1 with his highly enjoyable service!

Edited by psmarkle

We will miss Arthur, too, this year.

We sail next month and always requested Arthur.

Last year, we were seated to the left when we walked in but not by the windows and I was a little

disappointed in the service and always felt like we were forgotten (was just my mom and me).

This year, when we board for lunch, I am going to eat by the windows to the left and request that we sit there

for dinners.

Thanks for this information.

2 hours ago, psmarkle said:

We've enjoyed the service from Andrei for 2 years in a row.  His assistant waiters keep getting promoted to full waiters, so he's a good teacher as well!  If he's still there, he works the section to the left  by the floor-to-ceiling windows as you walk in on deck 18.  Great way to watch the sail away from Miami on Day 1 with his highly enjoyable service!

Making a note of this.  We'll sailing in April.  🙂

3 hours ago, Ranger719 said:

Thanks for the info folks...
The right wait staff in the Yacht Club can make all the difference in the world

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yovan and Zishan. They were to the left best the windows at Christmas and New Year's.  

Alan, wherever he's stationed. Was front and center over Christmas and New Year's.