Question for anyone who has been to the new Coco Cay Beach Club

jrljel

6 hours ago, Joybest said:

How to I find the blog?

If you are talking about the one Bossdog did on another site, google this: (He has lots of pictures and menus of the new Beach Club)

Vow Renewal on Harmony - 1/26/20 – 2/2/20

35 minutes ago, brookmill18 said:

I think I saw that the Beach Club doesn't open until 10am so even if there are 2 ships there in one day, I'd think both sets of passengers would be off by 10am?

I was walking around the island at 830 and people were walking around everywhere.  FYI

13 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

I walked around the entire beach front.  

You said in another post that you got stopped at the rocks when trying to enter the Beach Club area.  They asked to see you pass. 

Were you able to access the Beach Club without a pass or not?   I would be interested to know if it is easy to access for those who did not pay to get in. 

Do you have pics of the Beach Club?  I can't get enough 😁

Edited by cured
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, cured said:

You said in another post that you got stopped at the rocks when trying to enter the Beach Club area.  They asked to see you pass. 

So were you able to access the Beach Club without a pass or not?   I would be interested to know if it is easy to access for those who did not pay to get in.

I was stopped from walking on the dock for the over water cabanas but Walked all over the beach.  

Edited by Ptroxx

so it seems people can access the Coco Bech Club (that is pay-to-access) without paying... hmm... hopefully they will make a better border than those rocks and rope, lots of footprints there, and easy to assume one could go there

Edited by October17
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, misha1 said:

Hello everyone...have not visited Coco Cay before but will do so on our 2021 cruise.  The overwater cabanas...how does one inquire about those?

you will find them online in the Cruise Planner to buy. If your trip is a long way off, it might not be available to book yet. Just keep an eye on the Cruise Planner and prices

7 hours ago, October17 said:

so it seems people can access the Coco Bech Club (that is pay-to-access) without paying... hmm... hopefully they will make a better border than those rocks and rope, lots of footprints there, and easy to assume one could go there

I hope they actually check wristbands or whatever they do to make sure you belong there.  I will be really ticked off if you can just go there without paying!  Does anyone know anything about this?

We were just there last Thursday (Brilliance) and Navigator was docked as well. It was a GORGEOUS day, and we LOVED the Beach Club. Plenty of loungers, great wait staff to take care of us all, restaurant food was delicious, & over all, we had a fantastic day! Very well done and can't wait to go back! Best $39.99 x 2 I've spent in a loooooong time!

We were there last Saturday on Allure and went to the Beach Club, and loved it!  Just a note, when we were on the pier waiting for the shuttle it was very windy and cold.  We decided we weren't going to be there long as the weather was not great  However, when we got to the Beach Club there was no wind and it was nice and warm.

We stayed most of the day, enjoying perfect weather.  When we got back to the pier to board the ship the wind was again blowing strong.  I don't know if the Beach Club is situated away from the wind or not, but it was definitely better weather than on the pier.  

However I did see that the wind kicked up so much the next day that two ships couldn't dock.