Le petit chef , infinity

George C

I just signed up for this on a sea day for my September cruise on the Connie. Seeing lots of mixed reviews I will be watching if these to decide if we will go or cancel. It appears to be well done from the youtube videos I have viewed. Experiencing it once is hopefully an entertaining dinner. 

7 hours ago, luv2travel90266 said:

I just signed up for this on a sea day for my September cruise on the Connie. Seeing lots of mixed reviews I will be watching if these to decide if we will go or cancel. It appears to be well done from the youtube videos I have viewed. Experiencing it once is hopefully an entertaining dinner. 

Food and entertainment is very subjective.  I wouldn't rely on reviews.  If you enjoyed it on youtube, give it a try.  Enjoy your cruise

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MarLieb said:

Yes, we understand how amazing the technology is.  What wasn't amazing was the LPC staff holding the meal for those guests who decided not to heed the request that we all arrive at least 15 minutes early to be seated, thereby stalling the start of the meal by 20 minutes and making the evening even longer for everyone else.  We thought the pacing was horribly slow, food mediocre and, not to post any spoilers, but the ending of each and every vignette was a bit macabre and got really old quickly.  If you don't mind waiting forever and eating mediocre food to admire the technology, then it's probably the right venue for you.  If you are more interested in a finer meal that is paced properly, this is not the place to go.  We see this technology a lot at another vacation destination where we go often and, the other destination does it much, much better.

What type of food do they serve? We were offered it for $40 per person so I can't understand why others are paying full price. $55 seems pretty steep.

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

What type of food do they serve? We were offered it for $40 per person so I can't understand why others are paying full price. $55 seems pretty steep.

On ours, a seafood bisque, lobster, filet mignon, and ice cream for dessert.  I do not eat lobster or seafood bisque, so I substituted French Onion soup and Chicken Breast.   Way way too much food !!!