Non alcoholic drinks in packages - question for Bonnie

Werangels

Hi Bonnie

In light of more and more people choosing not to drink alcohol or drink it sparingly.  Is there any possibility that botanicals and fevertree flavoured tonics could be included in the drink packages please?  

On our first cruise last summer, I was disappointed in the lack of choice of soft and non alcoholic drinks/cocktails.  

Has anyone else any thoughts on this please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Werangels said:

Hi Bonnie

In light of more and more people choosing not to drink alcohol or drink it sparingly.  Is there any possibility that botanicals and fevertree flavoured tonics could be included in the drink packages please?  

On our first cruise last summer, I was disappointed in the lack of choice of soft and non alcoholic drinks/cocktails.  

Has anyone else any thoughts on this please?

Good point. The non-alcoholic cocktails are nice enough and you can also ask for a ‘Virgin Mary’ - my personal favourite - but some nice cordials like elderflower etc would be a very nice addition.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Good point. The non-alcoholic cocktails are nice enough and you can also ask for a ‘Virgin Mary’ - my personal favourite - but some nice cordials like elderflower etc would be a very nice addition.

Good point.  I don’t drink much alcohol at all so just having very sweet ice slush drinks, coke and lemonade I think is very poor and I don’t want to drink sugary drinks incessantly.  A seedlip grove 42 with a Mediterranean tonic would be a wonderful pre or post dinner tipple.  Just as some decent non-alcoholic wine would be nice.  

I would happily pay for a package and it would increase my enjoyment of my holiday.

10 minutes ago, Werangels said:

Good point.  I don’t drink much alcohol at all so just having very sweet ice slush drinks, coke and lemonade I think is very poor and I don’t want to drink sugary drinks incessantly.  A seedlip grove 42 with a Mediterranean tonic would be a wonderful pre or post dinner tipple.  Just as some decent non-alcoholic wine would be nice.  

I would happily pay for a package and it would increase my enjoyment of my holiday.

agree wholeheartedly, although my own preference would be for Seedlip Spice 94. Currently my go to tipple for post Christmas. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Azamarajunkie said:

agree wholeheartedly, although my own preference would be for Seedlip Spice 94. Currently my go to tipple for post Christmas. 

I haven’t tried that one yet.  M&S does have it in small cans so I shall pick one up to try.  Thanks.

We'd be fully in support of more non-alcoholic options too.  One of us has a sensitivity to caffeine and alcohol due to a pre- existing heart condition and it'd certainly add a bit more choice to the current range.  I also like to have non-alcoholic pre dinner drinks so I can enjoy our wine at dinner.  

9 hours ago, uktog said:

I wish they’d bring the water package back. It’s kind of crazy I have to upgrade to the ultimate package because I drink a lot of Evian/San Pellegrino

I second this. Or give us some sparkling water ( except Club Soda which tastes of nothing) to enjoy - I'd gladly take a no-name product instead of having to buy San Pellegrino because I don't want the Ultimate package. Same thing with non-alcoholic cocktails and beer choices. It would offer more variety to guests like us who drink sparingly and wouldn't cost Azamara much either.

• Like 1