Pinnacle grill reservation

labgalbella

15 hours ago, labgalbella said:

We have a package that gives us a dinner at the Pinnacle grill. Do we have to wait until we are on board before we can make reservations?

For the free Pinnacle dinner with a booking package, you do not make a reservation.  When you board there will be a card in your stateroom with the date and time for your dinner.  If the allocated time doesn't work for you then you can try to change it.  

22 hours ago, labgalbella said:

We have a package that gives us a dinner at the Pinnacle grill. Do we have to wait until we are on board before we can make reservations?

Is that the Signature Dining package?  We bought that as well online through HAL's website but there was no place to make a reservation during check-out.  I assume we just reserve a table once onboard?

We also have Club Orange so we get priority dining reservations for specialty restaurants. What happens if the date and time we choose to dine is already booked solid and we have Club Orange? 

Edited by plettza

On 2/7/2020 at 6:50 PM, plettza said:

Is that the Signature Dining package?  We bought that as well online through HAL's website but there was no place to make a reservation during check-out.  I assume we just reserve a table once onboard?

See post #3.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:25 PM, johnmik1 said:

We have 2 nights comped to us in Pinnacle Grill for our April cruise and were wondering if you can switch 1 of them for Tamarind.Has anyone done this?Thanks!

I have read where some have done that.  Just go to the reservations desk and ask if you can change it.  I think the locations are in the When and Where because they’re different on each ship.  There should be one in the Lido Market by the Canaletto.  There is also one outside the Pinnacle Grill on the K’dam and N. Statendam.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:50 PM, plettza said:

We also have Club Orange so we get priority dining reservations for specialty restaurants. What happens if the date and time we choose to dine is already booked solid and we have Club Orange? 

It is the Cellar Master package that HAL has comped us along with a $500 OBC due to problems on a previous cruise.

I had purchased one of the Dining Packages and, when I went to make reservations, could only book at 9pm.  This did not work for me.  I lost the value of the dining package because I "chose not to use the reservations".

What i would do in the future is, book my dining reservations in advance, pay for them (since you have to pay when you book online) and then try to get those pre-booked reservations changed to the Dining Package reservations once on board.  I don't know if this will work, but it is worth a try.