Who has tried a Guy's breakfast burger?

Joebucks

Next month, I will be on the Sunrise, and you can bet I will be trying one of those. The All-American sounds great, but damn does that sound like a heavy meal. Obviously, I've had a Guy's burger before, and I've also had an egg on my burger. Although, I am curious about the maple donkey sauce and a hash brown sounds interesting too. So who has had one? Would you do it again?

5 hours ago, Joebucks said:

Next month, I will be on the Sunrise, and you can bet I will be trying one of those. The All-American sounds great, but damn does that sound like a heavy meal. Obviously, I've had a Guy's burger before, and I've also had an egg on my burger. Although, I am curious about the maple donkey sauce and a hash brown sounds interesting too. So who has had one? Would you do it again?

we will be on March 7!!  Looking to try this....maybe :)

Oh.  My.  Goodness.   I had not heard about this.   I will be on the Sunrise in 7 days!   And I can't wait to try: 

The Prime Time Turkey, a turkey breakfast sausage patty, maple gravy, provolone cheese, bacon, a hash brown patty and maple donkey sauce on a French toast bun.

I'll try to remember to report back!!!

• Like 2

On 2/10/2020 at 1:39 PM, livingthedream1 said:

The breakfast burger at Guys is really good. I did not get the hashbrown one but the

one with the egg was so good I ate one for 3 days after I discovered them.

it took you 3 days to eat one 🤣

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo...I sailed on the Sunrise back in February, and I tried the Prime Time Turkey.  I have to say...I was expecting something very different from the turkey sausage patty I got.  Honestly, it just seemed like a giant turkey burger patty to me.  Not much sausage flavor at all.  I ended up pulling the turkey out of it, and just eating the rest.  The hash brown, maple sauce, etc...were fantastic.  If I had it to do over again, I'd probably opt for the regular burger patty, with the "fixins" of the Prime Time Turkey.