Millennium condition

cruisehome

thinking of booking the millennium for nov 15 2021    can anyone tell me if it has been upgraded  and what it is like now

we were on the summit a few years ago   and rememeber it needed to be upgraded  especially the chairs in the lounges

any help would be appreciated.

will I like this ship if I am used to Equniox and Reflection??

The Millennium was the first ship that was revolutionized.  I haven’t been on it but we were on sister Summit are she was revolutionized and it was very nice.  Cabins were gutted and redone,  most venues were redone a fresh new look. 

We have sailed on most S and M Class ships and there are things we like on both.  There are a lot of identical things and some unique feature to each class.

• Thanks 1

Echo what Jelayne said.  We have been on both classes, and lots to like about each.  We were just off the Constellation in November 2019, which had not yet gone through the Revolution, and found it was still very nice.  True, maybe an update is due, but I would not describe it is being "ragged" as I have seen some people indicate.  Perfectly acceptable to us!

On the M-class ships, we especially love the Rendezvous lounge.  The Cellar Masters wine bar is amazing too....nice place to catch a solo/duo music group of an evening.  To us, they have never felt over-crowded. 

• Thanks 1

Yes Millennium went through revolution and should be in good shape.   During revolution they updated all cabins including new beds (really nice) and soft goods.    They added the Retreat Sun Deck for Suite guests and redid the Retreat Lounge.   The also updated much of the interior of the ship but there are some areas that were not touched.  

One of the best upgrades was to the Ocean View creating food stations similar to the S-Class and did away with the old Cafeteria style serving area.    They also filled in some of the saw blade cutout making the room wider in many area and installed cafe style seating along the windows.  

They also redid the main dining room.    Lulminae and Blu are pretty much unchanged as is al Bachio

• Thanks 2

We were just on Millie this past December/January and I thought she looked great.    The transformation of Ocean View Cafe was a wow.   She looked fresh and not worn in any way.   

We were also on the Millennium in December and agree. Really liked the cabin makeover and the beds were great.