Celebrity Elite Cocktail Hour

ts548

Hello. Booking our first Celebrity cruise in quite a awhile. I know we get reciprocity in status as we are Diamond Plus on Royal.

My question is...Cocktail Hour and what is included at the Elite level. Is it like Royal with free drinks from 4:30-8 in a designated area? Are you limited to the amount of drinks you

get? Any help would be appreciated. We are booking the Equinox.

16 minutes ago, ts548 said:

Hello. Booking our first Celebrity cruise in quite a awhile. I know we get reciprocity in status as we are Diamond Plus on Royal.

My question is...Cocktail Hour and what is included at the Elite level. Is it like Royal with free drinks from 4:30-8 in a designated area? Are you limited to the amount of drinks you

It is actually 5:00- 7:00 and unlimited drinks from a menu,.  Any drinks not on the menu are at a cost.  It is usually in a designated area unless there are too many CC members on board.  If so, they usually just load your seapass with three drinks per day from any bar.  Enjoy

The drinks are unlimited from 5-7 at any bar except the World Class bar.  The 3 drinks on the sea pass change about a year ago.  If you want to go to the lounge for the Happy Hour there will be padded canapés.  The drinks are not available in any restaurant.

1 hour ago, ts548 said:

Here's what was issued for Elites for our Solstice cruise last month. There is language regarding the Cocktail Hour at the top of the first page and in the fine print at the bottom of the second page. 

F71EB1C6-D4C2-4F04-8D2A-BE7E991E1C2A.jpeg

379AEA3F-B07D-4B42-AFED-54250E082D0A.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1