"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. February 16-23, 2020 - AMPed Up Oasis Looking For Maureencruiser

4 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

I’m there on the March 1st sailing 😎 Thanks for the early morning pics, made my day! It’s freezing cold and snowing in Toronto.... only 12 sleeps until my turn 😀

Have a super beach day!

You’re welcome! It’s going to be an amazing day. Thanks for following along. Try and bundle up as best as you can until March 1. 😀

• Like 1

Awesome thread and pics, as always!

Two random questions you might be able to answer:

1. Where did you get the reusable cup that comes with the DBP?  Do they just put the applicable number of cups in your stateroom or do you have to procure them from somewhere?

2. I have read about overly aggressive vendors on Labadee. Where are they located?  I would like to avoid that area altogether.

5 minutes ago, MericaAR15 said:

2. I have read about overly aggressive vendors on Labadee. Where are they located?  I would like to avoid that area altogether.

I think I can answer the second item:  there is a market area where they work. It is VERY clear where they are and easy to avoid if you are not interested. Unless you are talking about the RCI staff trying to sell you drinks, but that’s a different story 😁

1 hour ago, MericaAR15 said:

Awesome thread and pics, as always!

Two random questions you might be able to answer:

1. Where did you get the reusable cup that comes with the DBP?  Do they just put the applicable number of cups in your stateroom or do you have to procure them from somewhere?

Cups will already be in your room.

if you end up near the vendors and you are not interested just keep walking, don't interact verbally other than saying "no thank you"

1 hour ago, jakeil7 said:

I think I can answer the second item:  there is a market area where they work. It is VERY clear where they are and easy to avoid if you are not interested. Unless you are talking about the RCI staff trying to sell you drinks, but that’s a different story 😁

1 hour ago, gdy0354 said:

Easiest way to avoid local vendors is to take the FREE trolley that goes thru vendor area without stopping on the way to Columbus Cove beach area from main entrance.

13 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

Cups will already be in your room.

if you end up near the vendors and you are not interested just keep walking, don't interact verbally other than saying "no thank you"

Thanks for the info!

Current status in the Solarium right now...

66291712-9A6B-49A0-8803-21E4A148DBBA_zps

It may be storming on land and the other side of the ship. Not really sure but seems like it is or wants to but is missing us in the Solarium area. 😀 Ive not really got up from my spot in one of the clamshells. 

Edited by MrFunInTheSun
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Sorry for being nosy but I'm curious as to what the laminate card says on your gnome? I couldn't read it from the pics. 

It’s referring folks to Instagram and post pictures of his adventures if found. Similar to the hidden ducks. Though I was given this from some friends. I’ve just not gotten to take the tag off.

• Like 2