"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. February 16-23, 2020 - AMPed Up Oasis Looking For Maureencruiser

Labadee looked absolutely perfect today!  The pictures are amazing 🙂

Can I ask you a favor? Would you please check if the Diamond Lounge has Clamato juice?  I really enjoy Bloody Caesar's (Canadian thing) and if they don't have the mix, I will pick some up and bring it onboard with me.  Absolutely no worries if you can't!

Enjoy your evening - where is dinner tonight?

I see that you’ll be in San Juan tomorrow. Make sure to go to Sofia’s. Sofia’s is an Italian restaurant with good food close to the dock in Old San Juan. If you would like to try some local cuisine, there is Mojito’s restaurant. Also close to the pier and they serve the best puertorrican cuisine. For drinks, try La Factoría. Is also in Old San Juan, and the best cocktails are served there. If you’re looking for a local ice cream treat, find Señor Paleta. Is a small place also near the docks. I hope you enjoy Puerto Rico tomorrow! :) 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, PrincessBelle39 said:

I so need to teach my dogs how to do this before our next cruise.

19 hours ago, PrincessBelle39 said:

I so need to teach my dogs how to do this before our next cruise.

Hey Siri, do dogs have thumbs?

Really enjoying another one of your live cruise reviews.  We are going to have the UDP for the first time in the fall on The Allure.  I am interested to hear how easy or difficult it is for you to change reservations at the last minute.

I'm loving your review(s), MrFunInTheSun. Thank you for posting so many pics, and the cruise compasses.

I've noticed the Dalí art seminars in a few of the past cruise compasses, and wondered if it's always Dalí or if those featured artists change over time? And do they change based on the ship? I'm thinking we would attend one of those seminars if the artist and time was right. I'm curious if we can expect it to be Dalí, since that's what I keep seeing, or if it might be a different artist by the time we're on the ship?

• Like 1