Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Guy behind me said a crew member told him protocol for this is 24 hours.

You must be standing next to the same person my friend is bc she just texted me the exact same thing. So many people have already missed their flights. She said there’s so much info going around she has no idea what’s true. One crew member told her he heard a test kit was given and was negative but CDC is doing a second and another told her no test had been done and they wouldn’t get released until results are in.

Ugh. This sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Per John Heald...

CARNIVAL PANORAMA
MARCH 7, 2020

March 7, 2020

Dear Carnival Panorama Guests,

We want to provide you with an update for our embarkation plans for today.

There is a medical matter involving a guest currently on board that has caused authorities to suspend the debarkation process. Although the guest in question does not meet CDC criteria for coronavirus risk, officials still require additional information. Our shore side medical team is in direct contact with authorities and debarkation will resume as soon as we have received clearance from local authorities.

At this time, we do not have an estimate as to when embarkation for today's cruise will start. Since we have limited seating, please do not proceed to the cruise terminal until you have heard from us.

A US$15, per person, lunch credit will be posted on your Sail & Sign account so you can enjoy lunch on us during this delay.

We will keep you updated as we have more information. All future updates will be by text. If you haven't already done so, we kindly ask that you sign up by texting CCL3 to 278473 (CRUISE).

We sincerely apologize for this delay and thank you for your understanding.

I will keep you informed

IMG_3896.JPG

I know this is a developing situation, but the lack of info from Carnival is frustrating. They have not updated us since telling us to show up an hour later and telling us that we get $15 OBC to cover lunch.

• Like 2