Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

One of the things on Vista I noticed is they only had domestic beers in the night club. This seems to be a little better. They have some imports like Dos Equis and Heineken. There aren’t any cocktail servers working in here though. On Vista the bar line was so bad I just went through servers. That’s not an option here. At least not now.

9CB950AD-EB20-4EF0-A598-7246E9D86151.jpeg

Oh my gosh. It’s midnight and the people across the hallway are essentially packing their suitcases in the hallway. And as I was walking up I said “oh my gosh” under my breath...at least I thought so. I think the lady heard me.  I’m pretty sure those suitcases were supposed to be out an hour ago. Now there’s going to be all kinds of noise.

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

808DB228-BBF9-4E42-9734-5A0DA032E980.jpeg

Are you freaking kidding me? So rude. And gross. Rude....why do you need to take up a seat (for your feet) that someone could be sitting in? Gross....because it’s gross.

• Like 7

Good morning Greg😁   Hope you have a easy disembarkment!  It has been a pleasure sailing along with you on your Mexican adventure.  Safe travels.  Remember to wash your hands a lot and DON'T touch your face, it is getting scary out there.

• Like 1

A few mins before 8 they say we’re still waiting on customs. Don’t come down to the gangway. Im thinking I can make platinum debarkation. We were supposed to meet at 7 in the limelight. I hit the hallway and head for the aft elevators. I’m not the only one waiting to go to deck 4 here.