Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Man if you get up at 6am on VACATION; what time do you get up when not on vacation?? 😛

I, too, am always up by 6-6:30. Even at home. I’m retired, but when I worked, I was up at 4:30 to get ready and commute to my facility. As the nurse manager of a cardiac floor, I had to make assignments, etc before any other staff arrived. So, sleeping until 6-6:30 is really sleeping in for me.

Edited by grandmarnnurse
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh great carnival is giving out OBC for people that don’t push their cruises past May. Would’ve been nice a week ago.

Timing is everything! We will have drinks at the Alchemy Bar in your honor on our Sunrise cruise in May utilizing the $200 OBC. :classic_laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Man if you get up at 6am on VACATION; what time do you get up when not on vacation?? 😛

keeping in mind 6am here is 8am back home. I’m commonly out at the park getting some exercise in by 5:30am on a work day.

72337DEA-2290-4BF6-B6A5-0B6D220439C2.jpeg

• Like 3

It was a struggle to get a decent table this morning. I say I want a private table not next to anyone. She gives me a middle table. I tell them I don’t want anyone next to me. They move me over one to the end. I ask if they’re going to put anyone in the table next to me. They say definitely. I say that’s not what I want. Finally they move me to one alone.

• Like 2

Oh if anyone is looking to book a flight, American has great rates right now. People on my next cruise are booking theirs. Of course I booked mine over a month ago and would’ve saved over 100 had I waited. 

Edited by Saint Greg

15 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

And another alchemist stepped in Nicola. He’s the one I expected to be here instead of Anna Maria. I’m guessing he’ll replace her when she leaves on Saturday 

68DE7E3E-16A1-445F-A309-C272361A725F.jpeg

LOVING following along!!!! Sailed on the Panorama last month and sure do miss the ship. If you happen to see Nikola at Alchemy again can you ask how long he will be on the Panorama. We just loved him on our cruise! Thank you!

• Like 1

Man this bartender at the atrium..not the good one..not the bad one. I guess just one I forgot about. She must’ve served me before because I said “can I get a Bloody Mary but...”

she says “no lime, no lemon, no olives, spicy.”

Nailed it!

DA96A4F0-632F-4223-BBF2-B7A226E9CF95.jpeg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Man this bartender at the atrium..not the good one..not the bad one. I guess just one I forgot about. She must’ve served me before because I said “can I get a Bloody Mary but...”

she says “no lime, no lemon, no olives, spicy.”

Nailed it!

No bacon, no celery!

2 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

No bacon, no celery!

they don’t have any of that at this bar. They’ll put that in at the pig and anchor. I can do with or without that. I’m not going to eat anything served by a bartender though. The first Bloody Mary i had in the atrium I was spitting out lemon or lime pulp and seeds.

Edited by Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

It was a struggle to get a decent table this morning. I say I want a private table not next to anyone. She gives me a middle table. I tell them I don’t want anyone next to me. They move me over one to the end. I ask if they’re going to put anyone in the table next to me. They say definitely. I say that’s not what I want. Finally they move me to one alone.

We are just like you! We do NOT want to sit with other people! Not when we are dining. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Timing is everything! We will have drinks at the Alchemy Bar in your honor on our Sunrise cruise in May utilizing the $200 OBC. :classic_laugh:

I’ll of course enjoy reading about yours. At some point I’m going to have to figure out a way to squeeze in a fourth cruise. Quarterly will be just right.  Six months is a long stretch between cruises. And it’s during the football offseason. I have baseball. But believe it or not, I’m a mets fan. So no hope there until the Wilpons sell.

Edited by Saint Greg

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ll of course enjoy reading about yours. At some point I’m going to have to figure out a way to squeeze in a fourth cruise. Quarterly will be just right.  Six months is a long stretch between cruises. And it’s during the football offseason. I have baseball. But believe it or not, I’m a mets fan. So no hope there until the Wilpons sell.

You'll have to plan a cruise out of New York in May or September when the kids are in school. You can take in a Mets game while you're here. The sail away is spectacular and Bermuda and Canada / New England are great itineraries. 😎

• Like 1