Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Now that the cruise is a over please a make sure you a protect a the ocean and a don’t discard anything a overboard. Such actions will a result in a penalties since a we are a exiting Mexico’s waters and entering a California’s waters.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

You'll have to plan a cruise out of New York in May or September when the kids are in school. You can take in a Mets game while you're here. The sail away is spectacular and Bermuda and Canada / New England are great itineraries. 😎

The Canada/New England one is in the plans especially with Dream class ships up there. I also grew up a Celtics fan though I’m trying to get into the Pelicans now.... So Boston is attractive to me as well.

But I’ve been booking the late aug-early sept cruises out ahead of time so I’m booked until 2022. May is possible. I don’t have the vacation time for it now but I think I would next year.

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The Canada/New England one is in the plans especially with Dream class ships up there. I also grew up a Celtics fan though I’m trying to get into the Pelicans now.... So Boston is attractive to me as well.

But I’ve been booking the late aug-early sept cruises out ahead of time so I’m booked until 2022. May is possible. I don’t have the vacation time for it now but I think I would next year.

I have a feeling that the Breeze, which is due for a dry dock in 2022, may duplicate what the Magic is doing in 2021. Stay tuned. 😎

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

I have a feeling that the Breeze, which is due for a dry dock in 2022, may duplicate what the Magic is doing in 2021. Stay tuned. 😎

I’ll try not to book anything. It’s tough to wait that long. 

16 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ll try not to book anything. It’s tough to wait that long. 

I hear you. As of now you can't book anything beyond April 2022 anyway. We have the Mardi Gras booked for April 30th 2022. It's also possible that they can bring back the Magic again. In any event, there will be some ship doing Norfok and New York cruises in 2022. Keep September/ October 2022 open.

Edited by Jamman54

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

I here you. As of now you can't book anything beyond April 2022 anyway. We have the Mardi Gras booked for April 30th 2022. It's also possible that they can bring back the Magic again. In any event, there will be some ship doing Norfok and New York cruises in 2022. Keep September/ October 2022 open.

Anything past that first week of September requires a bye week or a Thursday night game the week before so I won’t book that until after the NFL schedule comes out that year. I just have to avoid booking that late August cruise I have a habit of doing. I’m trying to book new places and I’m starting to run out though so it may get easier to not book.

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Anything past that first week of September requires a bye week or a Thursday night game the week before so I won’t book that until after the NFL schedule comes out that year. I just have to avoid booking that late August cruise I have a habit of doing. I’m trying to book new places and I’m starting to run out though so it may get easier to not book.

Your plan will work just fine. You don't want to book out of New York from mid June through August due to high pricing, many kiddos, and sailing at max capacity. September finds very good pricing, very few kids, and a comfortable amount of passengers. Having to book these cruises later than you normally do is not a problem. There will be plenty of availability. Since we aren't sailing from New York in 2021, we will also be looking at these cruises for 2022.

9 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

Love it!  Looks like “Ham” from The Sandlot. 

Think it is. If not he’s a dead ringer. Hey speaking of ringers. Let’s head to guys.

Edited by Saint Greg

I checked out the inaugural shirt situation. The 2 for 20 table only has them in teal and size medium. The panorama store only has long sleeve t’s and hoodies. Which I can only wear a couple months out of the year and almost never on cruises. Though I could probably wear it today. Weird they don’t have short sleeve t-shirts....on a cruise.

Edited by Saint Greg