Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

This is that chocolate extravaganza thing so it’s a whole bunch or chocolate cakes. This is some kind of chocolate windmill. I picked it because it’s what the kid in front of me got and I’m counting on the kid to know her way around chocolate cakes.

E0CB3C27-D178-46B4-90D0-E166DACA2841.jpeg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This is that chocolate extravaganza thing so it’s a whole bunch or chocolate cakes. This is some kind of chocolate windmill. I picked it because it’s what the kid in front of me got and I’m counting on the kid to know her way around chocolate cakes.

Well, I mean, that's fine and all, but it's not your spirit cake.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pc_load_letter said:

Not a fan of those movable chairs in the main show area. Makes it look cheap and no place to put your drink.

Yeah I’ve never sat in them. They do have some tables on the ends. But it allows them to rearrange things so the floor becomes part of the stage as they did last night. As it is celestial strings can only be done on a Vista class ship.

B1F857FA-EE1B-4280-80E6-27E8821430B5.jpeg

FA1E0049-7DBF-49B0-9015-796E515DAF6B.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Buffet lunch for buffet lunch people

29A10AE5-C01C-474C-935F-F8DDADA656E4.jpeg

203CBCDA-5F69-4D62-8869-565159ED1AC4.jpeg

the cakes look good to me, but i am sure some are not as good as they look, but glad the black forest one is good, that would be my choice.  as for the the buffet , i would be passing on the goat. sorry, dont like lamb and dont like goat. just me though, i am sure some folks do.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:46 AM, Saint Greg said:

Looks good

0F8811E6-FB02-469E-B34A-D3B8DB480297.jpeg

3F2BC2DA-655B-4DBA-A031-4AC59EBAABB5.jpeg

481EF11E-023B-4726-AFF8-6C85173C0F79.jpeg

Hi Greg,  Just finished the whole review (took only 3 days) - fabulous!  How did the laundry turn out? Any fading or shrinking?

I used it on my last cruise, but was afraid to send tops for fear they would shrink n the hot water and dryers...

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

• Like 1

Just now, susanl9532 said:

Hi Greg,  Just finished the whole review (took only 3 days) - fabulous!  How did the laundry turn out? Any fading or shrinking?

I used it on my last cruise, but was afraid to send tops for fear they would shrink n the hot water and dryers...

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Yeah I originally wasn’t going to send out

my shirts but I got so frustrated and literally was down to just one clean shirt which was a polo. So I just sent everything. I have since wore two of the T-shirts which are 100% cotton and I haven’t noticed any change.

The only thing that was not perfect is I sent my socks out matched and some of them came back mismatched.

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ll of course enjoy reading about yours. At some point I’m going to have to figure out a way to squeeze in a fourth cruise. Quarterly will be just right.  Six months is a long stretch between cruises. And it’s during the football offseason. I have baseball. But believe it or not, I’m a mets fan. So no hope there until the Wilpons sell.

My middle son the diehard Mets fan sympathizes! I agree with Jeff, though - plan a NYC cruise that would let you go to a Mets game before or after the cruise. Despite the Wilpons, Citi Field is a great place to watch a game.

Thanks so much for bringing us along on your cruise!

• Like 1

I stopped at the ocean plaza bar and got one of these matte black beers I wanted to try earlier in the week but the bar I was at ran out. I’m guessing this replaced the sea cow. It can’t be from the local craft selection because it’s from Florida.

D02C4645-5BF9-4B20-93E1-D62442ECFBD5.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1