Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

I always hit the coffee shop with the sunrise too and those lines can be long.  It seems like they need larger coffee bars.  I have to remember to put that on my survey.  They pay attention to my surveys.  They have fixed the 2 or 3 things I’ve commented on.  I have also noticed that it doesn’t always open on time.  

Edited by Cafedumonde
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cafedumonde said:

I always hit the coffee shop with the sunrise too and those lines can be long.  It seems like they need larger coffee bars.  I have to remember to put that on my survey.  They pay attention to my surveys.  They have fixed the 2 or 3 things I’ve commented on.  I have also noticed that it doesn’t always open on time.  

Well they do have other coffee places but this one doesn’t open till 7, the ocean plaza one doesn’t open till 8, and Havana doesn’t open till 10.

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I could’ve swore I saw a 52 or 59 sign...like buy 3 get that price or something. 

Thank you,  I know the last time a couple of years ago it was like $44 if you bought 3...or something like that.  I don't cruise until October so hopefully it doesn't go up any more.  $62 is a lot to me.

7 minutes ago, rwest898 said:

Thank you,  I know the last time a couple of years ago it was like $44 if you bought 3...or something like that.  I don't cruise until October so hopefully it doesn't go up any more.  $62 is a lot to me.

I knew it

0D636645-E4F2-43AF-B1CE-08E3B39C6D77.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

If anyone has any questions...or can think of anything I missed please let me know.

Hi Greg ☺️

A picture of the ships coin. Has to be near the basketball court, miniature golf, waterworks area..👍

Panorama-Coin.jpg

🌴

Edited by PortSideCruzan

39 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Well they do have other coffee places but this one doesn’t open till 7, the ocean plaza one doesn’t open till 8, and Havana doesn’t open till 10.

Somewhat obligatory to spend time in line at the JavaBlue.  They charge extra for decent coffee, but I guess most cruise lines do not make enough money to make it convenient.

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh great carnival is giving out OBC for people that don’t push their cruises past May. Would’ve been nice a week ago.

I just got it for my April B2B! Pretty happy, as we do not purchase Cheers. This will really help us out.