Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

On 2/28/2020 at 12:43 PM, mommio said:

Not  weird.  I put mine away too, who knows what could get on you toothbrush?

I don't even leave mine in my bathroom, I once had people over and when I went to brush my teeth before bed, my toothbrush felt wet, from that day on I keep mine in a case in my bedroom.

• Like 1

I don’t have words for this. 5:45 am just outside of the deck 11 cabins. I walk out he says m “oh sorry man.” I said “it’s not bothering me...maybe the people sleeping in there.” He goes right back to it.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I broke the jacket back out. It’s 50’s with heavy winds. The front decks are closed.

96965767-8345-42CD-BFAE-3D1B1A3400B5.jpeg

Not at all unusual for the final day of a Mexican Riviera cruise at this time of year. How was yesterday out on deck. People who depart from San Francisco get an extra day of this, but when they have a ship like the Miracle, they can at least close the roof over the main pool area. Are the seas fairly calm?

Edited by SDPadreFan

58 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t have words for this. 5:45 am just outside of the deck 11 cabins. I walk out he says m “oh sorry man.” I said “it’s not bothering me...maybe the people sleeping in there.” He goes right back to it.

Was that the call to prayer? I’m the last person anyone would call xenophobic and I’m all for multiculturalism but people shouldn’t be rude about it. You handled it better than me. 

1 minute ago, SDPadreFan said:

Not at all unusual for the final day of a Mexican Riviera cruise at this time of year. How was yesterday out on deck. People who depart from San Francisco get an extra day of this, but when they have a ship like the Miracle, they can at least close the roof over the main pool area.

yesterday was good. All I ever hear is the weather in SoCal is perfect year round so I was expecting 75 not 57.

2 minutes ago, lottiegreen56 said:

Was that the call to prayer? I’m the last person anyone would call xenophobic and I’m all for multiculturalism but people shouldn’t be rude about it. You handled it better than me. 

I think it’s spanish singing. They weren’t praying. They were acting like they’d been up all night drinking and are still up.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SDPadreFan said:

Not offshore. Yesterday it was 80 outside in my backyard, today is projected for 76. A little rain later on Saturday and cooler (maybe 67). Plus you are heading right into the southbound currents and the southbound wind.

• Like 1