Booking Shore Excursions

Caroldoll

The date I can book is the 27th.  I have never had to do this myself before.  I don't see where the shore excursions are.  Do they come up on My Account?  Do I call in?

I see some people do it on line just after midnight?

Any help you can give me would really be appreciated.

On your Account page is an item "Reserve Shore Excursions" but if I remember correctly, it won't be accessible until the time for you to reserve them.

To find the shore excursions available for your cruise, the way I do it is to pull up the cruise description where it lists all the days and ports.  You can click on each port and you will be shown the excursions for that day.

Carol, by now there should a PDF on the Regent webpage for your cruise. Usually this is to be found on the shore excursions page. This will have more detail than the original webpage description of each excursion such as price, if relevant, as well as what time the excursion leaves the ship. 

Decide, in advance of your booking date, which tours you fancy and maybe have a back up option. Then it’s an extra coffee to keep you going for the night of the booking although not so bad for you being in California. The system opens up at midnight Miami time, so late evening for you - it was 5.00 am for us

4 hours ago, mj_holiday said:

On your Account page is an item "Reserve Shore Excursions" but if I remember correctly, it won't be accessible until the time for you to reserve them.

To find the shore excursions available for your cruise, the way I do it is to pull up the cruise description where it lists all the days and ports.  You can click on each port and you will be shown the excursions for that day.

After you select a port with excursions, just below the filters there is a link to email all available excursions. That gets you a pdf containing all excursions for all ports delivered to your email. 

2 hours ago, Belfast Taxman said:

Carol, by now there should a PDF on the Regent webpage for your cruise. Usually this is to be found on the shore excursions page. This will have more detail than the original webpage description of each excursion such as price, if relevant, as well as what time the excursion leaves the ship. 

Decide, in advance of your booking date, which tours you fancy and maybe have a back up option. Then it’s an extra coffee to keep you going for the night of the booking although not so bad for you being in California. The system opens up at midnight Miami time, so late evening for you - it was 5.00 am for us

And if you can't find the PDF, your TA can get it for you, or if you book directly, your Regent rep.

10 minutes ago, Bellaggio Cruisers said:

Our cruise in November is scheduled to book excursions on March 18th. It’s a transatlantic cruise with the usual ports. We can’t get the PDF. It’s not listed yet. 
We cant figure out why?

sheila

Sheila,

We are on the same cruise as well as the previous cruise from Rome to Barcelona. It’s probably too early for the PDF. My experience is that the PDF usually appears a week or so prior to the date excursions open for booking. See you in November.

Dave