Cellar Master Wine Package

escapecincy

Does anyone have reviews/advice/thoughts on the Cellar Master Package? Since it reads "pricing based on double occupancy" am I assuming correctly that the listed price of $350.35 is for 2 passengers? Would the "evening of fine dining in Pinnacle Grill" have special enhancements or is it just a reservation in Pinnacle?

CELLAR MASTER PACKAGE, DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, 7-10 DAYS

A premium wine tasting experience is available throughout the length of your cruise with the Cellar Master Package. Two wine tasting events conducted by our Cellar Master, an evening of fine dining in the Pinnacle Grill, six bottles from the sommelier cellar #1, a Holland America Line commemorative bottle and wine gift are included for on board enjoyment. Pricing based on double occupancy, 7-10 day voyages. A 15% service charge is included in the price of the item. You must be 21 years of age or older to order and receive alcoholic beverages. *Mariner discount not available on the Cellar Master Package.

I purchased the package. But you might want to compare the price of each item a la carte & see if you save money. You will also have an opportunity to purchase wine tastings on board. I believe the first one is $20 or $25/person. And the second was $50/person. 

Also be sure to check the wines in the package to make sure there are a couple you like. Note: sometimes they are out of a particular wine. They usually substitute a similar wine from another package - the two times this happened to me, the wine was a higher quality wine.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

Going to resurrect this thread.  Does anyone know where you can find the wines included?  Picture is showing Opus but I’m assuming that’s in a tasting if at all

thanks.  

Here is a link to the Sommelier Suite so you can see what wines are included in the Cellar #1 package:  Sommelier Suite

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello if you purchase let say cellar 1-4 bottles for 119 would you be allowed to use them in dinning room? Debating between bring my own wine which would cost probably the same with the 20 USD corkage fee, but I know that you can take it with you at dinning room.

Also anybody know if  this is current price 119 as the link seem to be from 2021, now my navigator app show that you can prepurchase 4 bottles cellar 1 for 169, if The price on ship is 119 and you can use in dinning room I would not bother to bring my own wine but at 169 is probably better to bring my own..

Thank you

22 minutes ago, ticlazau said:

Hello if you purchase let say cellar 1-4 bottles for 119 would you be allowed to use them in dinning room? Debating between bring my own wine which would cost probably the same with the 20 USD corkage fee, but I know that you can take it with you at dinning room.

Also anybody know if  this is current price 119 as the link seem to be from 2021, now my navigator app show that you can prepurchase 4 bottles cellar 1 for 169, if The price on ship is 119 and you can use in dinning room I would not bother to bring my own wine but at 169 is probably better to bring my own..

Thank you

My Navigator app shows that the 4 bottles of cellar 1 is priced at $119 and the 6 bottle is $169.  I have checked these prices on 'My Account' for my sailing and they are correct.  18% service charge is added to the price.

11 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

My Navigator app shows that the 4 bottles of cellar 1 is priced at $119 and the 6 bottle is $169.  I have checked these prices on 'My Account' for my sailing and they are correct.  18% service charge is added to the price.

Thank you checked again on website and now is showing for me 140.42.. oh wellimage.png.31c9602f7ab9bb3d29063ccd13cd23c3.png

6 minutes ago, ticlazau said:

Thank you checked again on website and now is showing for me 140.42.. oh well

$119 + 18% = $140.42

Website shows price including service charge, but navigator shows price without service charge.

1 hour ago, ticlazau said:

The intro paragraphs that Roger linked state:

"Your wines will be available to enjoy with your meals or delivered
directly to your stateroom. Any unopened bottles can be taken
home at the end of your cruise... 
"Please note that packages are nontransferable and may not me consumed
in public bars and lounges."

I believe bottles you bring on and pay corkage may be consumed anywhere.

15 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

The intro paragraphs that Roger linked state:

"Your wines will be available to enjoy with your meals or delivered
directly to your stateroom. Any unopened bottles can be taken
home at the end of your cruise... 
"Please note that packages are nontransferable and may not me consumed
in public bars and lounges."

I believe bottles you bring on and pay corkage may be consumed anywhere.

Thank you.