FCD

Ombud

I am boarding the Grand with 2 kids. Can we all buy FCDs? (Actually I buy buy in each of our names) If we each get one do we each get FCC? Thinking about booking Alaska for 10 and I will definitely want to stack OBC

2 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I am boarding the Grand with 2 kids. Can we all buy FCDs? (Actually I buy buy in each of our names) If we each get one do we each get FCC? Thinking about booking Alaska for 10 and I will definitely want to stack OBC

Yes you can buy them for everybody....... but they are only good for OBC for the first 2 in the cabin.

You can still use them for the 3rd or 4th but it would only be good for $100 off.

8 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Yes you can........they are only good for OBC for the first 2 in the cabin.

You can still use them for the 3rd or 4th but it would only be good for $100 off.

Thanks. We will have 4 rooms so I'll spread us out (1 per room)

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ombud said:

3 hours ago, Ombud said:

Thanks. We will have 4 rooms so I'll spread us out (1 per room)

Remember you can buy as many as you want, of course, under separate names & yes they will all have their own FCD. I have done this before & we each had our own certificate. If their is more that one person in the stateroom & each person has a FCD they will all be applied especially if your all on the same reservation. A lot of people have several FCD on hand. 

Tom😀