P&O's Email Address

janny444

1 hour ago, glittergal1 said:

So we are all getting the same standard Fob off response 

Give him a little time.  This looks, in view of the Carnival statement today, increasingly positive for customers.

It's good to know that our emails have been received and the more that email and let them know the more aware they will be of our " disgruntled" feelings....whether it actually makes any difference remains to be seen but at least we are doing something pro active

P&O are very professional! Their web site publishes 3 telephone numbers for people who are travelling or in need of help immediately. NONE of those numbers work! - As i said very professional

They are offering to allow you to delay your cruise until the end of 2021 - all you need to do is call one of the numbers on the web site.

I think it is easier to ask my credit card company to get my money back

Tiesome

Just now, Tiesome said:

P&O are very professional! Their web site publishes 3 telephone numbers for people who are travelling or in need of help immediately. NONE of those numbers work! - As i said very professional

They are offering to allow you to delay your cruise until the end of 2021 - all you need to do is call one of the numbers on the web site.

Tiesome

I use a TA and they sorted my cancellation out yesterday after one e-mail and 2 telephone calls. I would never consider any other way of booking a cruise.

5 hours ago, Tiesome said:

Tiesome

P&O called us today to see what we wanted to do, despite us booking through a ta. 

I'm not sure if it was in response to Michelle's email to Paul Ludlow, but they were very helpful. 

Andy 

On 3/12/2020 at 7:52 PM, AndyMichelle said:

P&O called us today to see what we wanted to do, despite us booking through a ta. 

I'm not sure if it was in response to Michelle's email to Paul Ludlow, but they were very helpful. 

Andy 

I emailed P&O and Paul Ludlow last week and received a voice mail call and follow up email from Paul Ludlow’s office yesterday, I was very impressed by the response & like in your case Andy, they were very helpful.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...