Your best Princess Cruise moments (Anti-Coronavirus thread)

Steelers0854

1.  My husband and I took our first cruise on Royal Princess in 2014 when it was new.  On the formal night instead of doing the canned photo poses, my husband dipped me down and we got the best photo.  We had the most amazing time and were hooked on cruising.

2.  Two years later we booked a drop and go out of Galveston for our family of 4 and didn't tell our kids.  We were flying out of Salt Lake and we had to drive there.  We told the kids we were visiting Grandma (who lives in the Salt Lake area).  We drove straight to the airport and they weren't paying attention to where we were driving.  When we parked they were a little confused and then we sprung the surprise. It was such a fun vacation!  We went on the Caribbean Princess and went to Cozumel, Honduras, and Belize.  There weren't very many kids on the cruise, so the kids were spoiled in the kids club and were at the perfect age to enjoy it.  They loved the beaches and the cave tubing we did in Belize.  They also loved the International Cafe with all the delicious desserts.  

• Like 2

We sailed Regal for Christmas in 2019. What a special trip with incredible spirit demonstrated by the crew, decorations, meals everywhere excellent and decorations.

Will always have special memories of this sailing. Here is the Regal tree in the piazza with Santa giving presents to +600 children under 18. So special!

Regal Princess Santa pic 2019.jpg

My wife and I were in a rough patch and decided to go on a cruise to see if that could kindle things. But it wasn’t working. We kept bickering at each other. Little things.

i hit the bar to drown my sorrows. Met a cool bartender named Isaac who gave me great advice about opening up to her. Then he made me a Hurricane to give me the courage to tell my wife I love her.

But that’s not the best moment. After 6 Hurricanes, I’m stumbling back to my cabin and literally run into Morgan Fairchild. She was just as hot in person as on TV.

Best night of my life.

1 hour ago, Hoosierpop said:

But that’s not the best moment. After 6 Hurricanes, I’m stumbling back to my cabin and literally run into Morgan Fairchild. She was just as hot in person as on TV.

Funny.  I could run into Morgan Fairchild and not have a clue who she was. I know the name but not the face. I'm pretty clueless about most "celebrities". If they are "TV Stars" I'm almost certain not to know them at all unless they were from a loooooooooooooong time ago. We quit watching "regular" TV well before NYPD Blue came out and Google tells me that aired premiered in 1993. If they were on TV in the 60's or 70's I might know them though...

Edited by Thrak

On 3/7/2020 at 12:28 PM, Thrak said:

Meeting Margaret and Dave and also meeting Theo and Anke. Cruise moments that keep on giving. Also stepping onto Sea Princess on our first cruise and being amazed and boggled. Watching dolphins play in the wake. The smiles I see on my wife's face.

We were hoping to meet you guys again on a cruise but with so many cruises you are going on it is hard to T(h)ra(c)k you down. For us it has been too long a wait to go on a Princess cruise again but if all works out we are on our way in September on board the Coral Princess.

AAAHHH the memories;

Theo

985748182_P1010620(Custom).JPG.d063b55a8e1ff898fc015d1dfff82912.JPG447893602_P1010651(Custom).JPG.3592aa06f310b85c23af23a69762aa3c.JPG

Several years ago we completed a TA on the Emerald Princess and then flew to Seattle to. meet my daughter and granddaughter for their first cruise on the Ruby Princess. My granddaughter and I spent the week exploring every nook and cranny of the Ruby. I witnessed that cruise through the eyes of an excited 11 year old. Among the highlights were dinners in the MDR where the Maitre D would show her paper origami tricks or the server that made a special friendship with her. Or watching her march with the other kids on their way to the galley. Of my almost 30 Princess cruises this was one that had an extra special quality. With all the uncertainty I am glad this thread was started so we could take a little time to reflect on past cruises and what Princess Cruises has meant to our family.

Looking forward to our next TA on the Sky Princess next month.

Edited by billco
  • Like 2