Europe US travel ban announced

az_tchr

2 hours ago, govanguy said:

In both Great Britain and Ireland, the Continent is widely and generally used to refer to the mainland of Europe. ... In addition, the word Europe itself is also regularly used to mean Europe excluding the islands of Great Britain, Iceland, and Ireland .

Yes I agree but the person said we had “left Europe” which we have not, he/she was clearly confusing the European Union with the land mass.

5 hours ago, 4774Papa said:

Every time we visit Europe (the EU) we get stamps in our passports.  We don't get stamps in every country, of course, just the entry and exit.

Sorry should have been more clear in my post; if you hold a U.K. passport and travel within Europe, the various countries do not bother stamping your passport. They will for visitors outside of Europe.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DebbieMacG said:

Princess cruises just cancelled all cruises until May 11th, Viking also cancelled until May as well, I wonder if others will follow.

Virgin has delayed their launch, originally scheduled for late March, until August.

9 minutes ago, waterbug123 said:

Virgin has delayed their launch, originally scheduled for late March, until August.

I might be wrong but I thought I saw they had cancelled the Inaugural Season yesterday.

2 minutes ago, 24acorns said:

I might be wrong but I thought I saw they had cancelled the Inaugural Season yesterday.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say that I didn't already say.  They were supposed to launch sometime this month.  They've delayed that until August.