Ships in Ft Lauderdale on Sunday, March 15

Krazy Kruizers

1 minute ago, Vict0riann said:

I wonder if, when all the ships are lined up, anchored off Port Everglades, the PTZ camera will be able to turn and focus on them so we can see what is going on?!!

I think some of them are going further out than others. AOTS is anchored off shore but some of the others went to Freeport and the Nieuw Amsterdam was going to the Bahama Banks wherever that is.  HAL should just park all the ships at their private island and give the crew a little beach time.  LOL!!

9 minutes ago, erewhon said:

Checking in. Chaos down under also with ships banned from NZ and Australia. Fortunately coming to end of cruise season.

Very concerned about ms. Amsterdam.  She has been in Australian waters for over a week.  Do you have any word as to whether she will be allowed to dock in Fremantle?  I know you are not in Australia, but I thought you might have some newer info...

Edited by Vict0riann

2 minutes ago, travelnap said:

I think some of them are going further out than others. AOTS is anchored off shore but some of the others went to Freeport and the Nieuw Amsterdam was going to the Bahama Banks wherever that is.  HAL should just park all the ships at their private island and give the crew a little beach time.  LOL!!

That would be a great idea!  And there are lots of chickens, in case they are short of supplies...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Very concerned about ms. Amsterdam.  She has been in Australian waters for over a week.  Do you have any word as to whether she will be allowed to dock in Fremantle?  I know you are not in Australia, but I thought you might have some newer info...

AIS currently shows her westbound in the Timor Sea, heading away from Darwin. If Freemantle turns out to be a no go as a result of the ban instituted yesterday, my guess is, taking into account that approval is/will be granted by the locals, that she's headed for Sihanoukville, Cambodia just like Westerdam did on 14 Feb. I'm still hopeful that the Aussie government allows her access to Freemantle since she's not coming from a foreign port

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

AIS currently shows her westbound in the Timor Sea, heading away from Darwin. If Freemantle turns out to be a no go as a result of the ban instituted yesterday, my guess is, taking into account that approval is/will be granted by the locals, that she's headed for Sihanoukville, Cambodia just like Westerdam did on 14 Feb. I'm still hopeful that the Aussie government allows her access to Freemantle since she's not coming from a foreign port

Very interesting.  Talk about that old Chinese curse - "May you live in interesting times."

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, travelnap said:

Nieuw A currently headed in the general direction of Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas at 7.2 knots. Mariner and Navigator OTS are both currently at Coco Cay, RCI's private island and MSC Divina is hovering just northeast of Great Stirrup Cay