How Are You Displaying Your (Cancelled Cruise) Ocean Medallions?

need2cruisesoon

We were scheduled to be on the Grand 3/29 cruise, I believe this cruise was the first to use the Medallions.

Anyway, I just received our Medallions today in the mail with much chagrin, unusable and what could've been an awesome cruise.

I therefore have these beauties on the fireplace mantel, I also considered a spot on our display case in the family room for family and friends to enjoy.

If your cruise was cancelled but still received your medallions please tell me how you would display them?

IMG_3663.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

Edited by need2cruisesoon
  • Like 1

a very nice shrine you got there, haha. #RIPcruise

I've been using them just as magnets on the fridge (but that might be too boring for some). A bit out of the ordinary, but I've also seen people make them into ornaments (either just with the plastic case or drilling a hole and wedging a wire through them) and hang them around the house off-season. 

Here's to the next cruise you (and all of us) have planned going off without a hitch! 🙂 

• Like 1

Sadly our medallions are sitting alone and forlorn along with the older cruise cards in a drawer.  I had planned to put the cruise cards in a picture frame perhaps but now with the medallion that will not totally work.  Our refrigerator holds all the magnets we purchase at each new port stop and is about half covered on the front and one exposed side.  It brings joy to look at the display thinking about what fun we had exploring the world.