P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

2 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Yes got a lot to be thankful for. Strange times. Ps think Josie beat us too 

Haven’t heard much recently from @Host Sharon , hope she is well.

When you think what we all went through. I still keep a large stock of toilet paper just in case, lots of cans and yeast for bread just in case 😀

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

When you think what we all went through. I still keep a large stock of toilet paper just in case, lots of cans and yeast for bread just in case 😀

Agree re.Sharon. Best wishes to her. X

We still have 10 litres or Serenity hand sanitiser left over if anyone is interested... think we went a bit mad with the special.offer ,-)

Ps not even sure if I can mention this as I got told off once so apologies now mods if not. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

I have just woke up at 4pm and been in bed asleep all day.

After the vaccines yesterday I have been extremely tired all day.

Sorry to hear that Graham. I was really poorly after the flu injection as well but got over it soon. Hopefully you will be the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

I have just woke up at 4pm and been in bed asleep all day.

After the vaccines yesterday I have been extremely tired all day.

Sorry to hear your vaccines have made you feel poorly. Hope you feel better soon.

I've got mine tomorrow!

• Thanks 1

It has been a strange day for me, I went to the doctor for a medication review following my recent visit to the TIA clinic.  She told me that I didn't have a TIA but that the problem with my eye that I have been having is an "Optical TIA" so my medication has been changed so I am now on a blood thinner.

When I got home the heating had stopped working so I called British Gas because we have a maintenance contract with them, they could see on their system that our Hive system has a problem so we now have an engineer booked for Sunday morning.

Tomorrow can only be an improvement.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eglesbrech said:

It was March 26th and page 6 before I joined the gang, and the empty toilet roll shelves was high on everyone's agenda. I had almost forgotten all about the stockpiling that went on, fortunately it soon sorted itself out.

• Like 1

I was a late comer to the group when joined 2nd May 2011.

I didn't do any stockpiling but strangely we were discussing this on Wednesday when I was out with my friend, she is still using  some tinned foods that she bought during the shutdown.  She stocked up enough for a large family even though she is on her own.

I was one of the silly people who queued up outside Tesco to do my shopping early in the morning.

Edited by Josy1953
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I was a late comer to the group when joined 2nd May 2011.

I didn't do any stockpiling but strangely we were discussing this on Wednesday when I was out with my friend, she is still using  some tinned foods that she bought during the shutdown.  She stocked up enough for a large family even though she is on her own.

I was one of the silly people who queued up outside Tesco to do my shopping early in the morning.

@Presto2 have you received the email from Whitebridge wines wine tasting 22nd November.  We can't go because we will be somewhere on the high seas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

@Presto2 have you received the email from Whitebridge wines wine tasting 22nd November.  We can't go because we will be somewhere on the high seas.

Ohhh no we haven't yet! will check our spam !!! Thanks for the heads up!