April Mexico port

JGB

12 minutes ago, JGB said:

I am confused if Mexico has closed it ports till 20 April how can carnival sell 11and 12 April Mexico cruises?

In my opinion they cannot, as the U.S. and Mexico has closed their respective borders, just yesterday or the day before, during that time period. I can only suggest that Carnival has not caught up to these ever changing regulations. 

14 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

To add to what others have said, no cruise lines are going to be cruising in April. 

That, in my opinion, is a better, and broader assessment, of this dire situation we are in. But we will see better skies in the future. It's just a matter of time. 

I think they will make the announcement on April 1 .That is the day after the March 31 deadline to rebook with a full refund .So if you have a cruise for after there 30 day shut down , say April 18 th . You have to make a choice Do I go & most likely have 7 days at sea & hope no one gets sick & you can get off the ship in 7 days or do you cancel by march 31 get a FCC but have to book by april 18 2021 or do you roll the dice don't cancel ,hope Carnival cancels then you get a full refund. $ 600 OBC plus you can rebook by dec 2022

So what do you do ???????????????

5 minutes ago, MooNGaTe27 said:

I think they will make the announcement on April 1 .That is the day after the March 31 deadline to rebook with a full refund .So if you have a cruise for after there 30 day shut down , say April 18 th . You have to make a choice Do I go & most likely have 7 days at sea & hope no one gets sick & you can get off the ship in 7 days or do you cancel by march 31 get a FCC but have to book by april 18 2021 or do you roll the dice don't cancel ,hope Carnival cancels then you get a full refund. $ 600 OBC plus you can rebook by dec 2022

So what do you do ???????????????

that's the $600 question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  its like playing a game of chicken