I have a Qestion. Do you have an answer?

Himself

1 hour ago, Cruising-along said:

Why???  September is 6 months away -- I'm worried for our Pacific Coastal too.  

I have no idea. It was a licensed short-term rental through Airbnb, and I got a cancellation notice on Thursday. My deposit has already been refunded.

I’m not going to do anything else about that trip until I see whether there’s an Alaska season this year. I’m assuming that if Alaska is a no-go, there also won’t be any Pacific Coastals.

14 hours ago, Cindy said:

My Vancouver accommodations for that cruise abruptly cancelled two days ago.😢

I have plane tickets (and thankfully good insurance) purchased before all this really flared up in North America. I’m not going to do any more planning until much later in the year when we have a better idea of what’s going on with travel.

1 hour ago, Cruising-along said:

Why???  September is 6 months away -- I'm worried for our Pacific Coastal too.  

Hi Guys -- I'm just going to sit-tight, for right now anyway. Fortunately, I'd been too busy planning for our jazz cruise (which got cancelled, at the 11th hour) to do any real prep for the K-dam cruise. Our TA's final payment date isn't until early June -- and, lots of things can change in two months' time!

51 minutes ago, wwcruisers said:

Hi Guys -- I'm just going to sit-tight, for right now anyway. Fortunately, I'd been too busy planning for our jazz cruise (which got cancelled, at the 11th hour) to do any real prep for the K-dam cruise. Our TA's final payment date isn't until early June -- and, lots of things can change in two months' time!

I think we should know a lot more by the time final payment is due.

Edited by Cindy

1 hour ago, wwcruisers said:

24 minutes ago, Cindy said:

I think we should know a lot more by the time final payment is due.

Exactly.  I haven't made many plans either, other than a refundable hotel in SD.  Time will tell, a lot can happen between now and late September.

Forecast for this coming week seems to be in the 70 s and 80 s depending where in Australia one is.

Now as  a Canadian, hardly think that is cool- however it might be for some depending on where one lives.

I know Australia is much warmer at other times of the year.  Just not sure how their "winter season " is.

We were there in Feb and March- nothing cool about it, but of course every year is different!

We have spent time in two out of the past few winters in Australia.   Always warm, beach weather where we were with the exception of Tasmania in March where it was a little cooler.  Sydney, at the same time, was very warm.   But...we are from the cold north so our view of warm may differ from others.  It was bathing suit weather.

Edited by iancal