Price Dropped after Final Payment

42 minutes ago, rusty nut said:

Trying to predict the future based on previous events is a fools game. The past is not prologue, you would still need a crystal ball.

Can't leave that one.  Ignoring the past, ignoring facts because they don't suit an agenda is dangerous and gets people killed.

50 minutes ago, Dinglebert said:

Can't leave that one.  Ignoring the past, ignoring facts because they don't suit an agenda is dangerous and gets people killed.

No argument, there! By all means, action must be taken. But that's not what were discussing, is it? You made a prediction based on what has happened in the past. A fools game. 

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future"

-Yogi Berra

11 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Exactly. I scratched my head when they said deaths thru may forecast for 100k to 240k. I was like has to be over 2k a day? Those numbers are obviously wrong.

Exactly. When those numbers never materialize, some can say look at the great job we did in preventing those numbers and throw in a "thank us for our hard work &great performance"😷

16 hours ago, rusty nut said:

Absolutely! They're already testing vaccines, which is what will get life back to normal. A vaccine has not been mentioned once in this thread. Do you REALLY think this will never go away?

Not by July 4th.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rusty nut said:

I'd sure like to have your crystal ball.

The US can't figure out a way to mass produce a paper gown or simple face mask both which are already in existence. What are the odds of a vaccine being created and mass produced anytime soon?  We still don't have enough tests to test everyone.  The only people who believe in crystal balls are the ones in denial.

Edited by Iamcruzin
  • Like 3

On 4/8/2020 at 6:33 PM, rusty nut said:

No argument, there! By all means, action must be taken. But that's not what were discussing, is it? You made a prediction based on what has happened in the past. A fools game. 

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future"

-Yogi Berra

I made a prediction based on the science of vaccine production.  Its not a fools game its a series of facts which when they come together give the prediction that a vaccine is something which will happen next year.  I will guarantee that some lab or other will claim that they have the magic answer but the reality they don't.  Any vaccine has to work and to be proven it works over an extended period of time.  It also has to be less harmful that the thing they are trying to prevent.  All that takes time.  I won't go into what I do for a living and have done for the past 30+ years but lets just say its relevant.