November cruise

Moz

2 minutes ago, APDMOM said:

😔I am sorry to hear, George.  I know it is not an easy decision, but a smart one.  We are still hoping that we can cruise in Nov/Dec, but my half-full glass is starting to look a little emptier every week... Thankful for plenty of cruise memories and pictures to entertain ourselves! 🤗 Take care.

Really have not ruled out a November cruise but waiting to see how things go, did just book celebrity edge sky suite for April 😁, hope you and your family are doing ok. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I think a lot depends on what's happening in Florida then with the COVID-19. Right now it doesn't look good, but that can change.

Florida is responding to the uptick in positive COVID test results very responsibly.  Large companies are almost uniformly requiring masking without state-wide government mandates and our citizens are complying.  

661798378_1105292249_dsnyRes-medium_dsnyLoc-reg.thumb.jpeg.444c49ef593cfd0c10e2ddac7a405a7c.jpeg

On 4/10/2020 at 12:16 PM, jcollin said:

I cancelled three bookings on 3/23, b4 FP was due, for a July Med cruise out of Venice.  Deposits have not been credited yet.

I cancelled my Dec 2020 cruise in April, haven't seen my deposit yet - so I think you are luckier than the rest of us (since I would say the maority are still waiting)

Hang in there.  I finally got all three deposits back.  They came in 1 by 1 and it took a couple weeks between the first one and the last one.  We also got a full refund from Lufthansa for our 4 flights to Venice, but that took a while as well..

I seriously wouldn't consider booking a cruise for a date prior to 2022, and if you are currently booked, push it out as far as you can now, and then as soon as they open the 2022 slate, push it again.

I really think the 2022 season is when things will begin to look normal again on cruises, or at least normal enough that the changes won't feel dramatic.  The 2021 season is going to be an absolute mess, and I really just don't trust any cruise line to provide a refund for anything thats canceled, except maybe Royal, who seem to be making a push to actually streamline that process.

• Like 2

On 7/18/2020 at 9:51 PM, kelleherdl said:

Florida is responding to the uptick in positive COVID test results very responsibly.  Large companies are almost uniformly requiring masking without state-wide government mandates and our citizens are complying.  

I would go to the Magic Kingdom now just to see it that not crowded.  I think we are in the peak now, and will hopefully start to go down.  But, my opinion and $1.89 will buy you a cup of coffee.

Please remember when living in the USA don’t wait to the last day to cancel, as the clock is set in Italy, so it may be 89 days that you think you are canceling but you may have already missed it if it is the next day in Italy.... happened to me.

9 hours ago, Durban said:

Please remember when living in the USA don’t wait to the last day to cancel, as the clock is set in Italy, so it may be 89 days that you think you are canceling but you may have already missed it if it is the next day in Italy.... happened to me.

Too late for my 8 Nov on Seaside in Yacht Club.  Just go with the flow. 😁