**** Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated Friday, April 10th, 2020 ****

kazu

6 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Good Morning Jacqui,  I am cancelling the August 22, 2020 Zaandam cruise.  I have little faith that it will happen and I can’t give HAL more money while waiting on refunds etc from the March cancellation.  If ships start sailing I’ll be thrilled to book it again.

I hear you on doling out money while waiting for refunds.

I’ll get it removed for you and I agree, it should be easy enough to rebook if the ships are sailing.

3 hours ago, Himself said:

Jacqui:

My 14 day cruise on the Westerdam from Vanvouver to Seward to Vancouver    which leaves on Jun14th is cancelled as HAL is sidelined til July1.

Thanks Father,

I saw HAL’s announcement and have removed all cruises for the remainder of May and all of June from the listing 😞 

Hope I can remember how to do a Bon Voyage thread when and if the time comes to do one again 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Himself said:

Jacqui: 

Right now I am booked on the Eurodam out of Seattle to Alaska from the 19th of Sept. until the 26th  of September when my cruise from Seattle to Fort Lauderdale commences.

Himself

Thanks.

Happy to add it for you 🙂 

2 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Please cancel our October 1, 2020 Viking River Cruise. Maybe some other time.😢

Thanks

Sorry you had to cancel 😞

Hopefully there will be a nice cruise to replace this one down the road 🤞

12 minutes ago, kazu said:

I hear you on doling out money while waiting for refunds.

I’ll get it removed for you and I agree, it should be easy enough to rebook if the ships are sailing.

Thank you.  I stated that one of my reasons for cancelling was the lack of details on our FCC.  This afternoon I’m getting some details from my PCC.  Still not attached to our numbers.

Hi Jacqui!  I just rebooked our cancelled April cruise to the Koningsdam Pacific Coast sailing September 26th.  I have until June 27th to decide if this will be a go.  Our April cruise on the Maasdam was a 65th birthday celebration for me so now the September cruise will just be a bit late but still a celebration.  Yay!  Have to look on the bright side, right?  My PCC was very understanding and I think she really feels the disappointment people feel when their dream cruise has been canceled. 

14 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Hi Jacqui!  I just rebooked our cancelled April cruise to the Koningsdam Pacific Coast sailing September 26th.  I have until June 27th to decide if this will be a go.  Our April cruise on the Maasdam was a 65th birthday celebration for me so now the September cruise will just be a bit late but still a celebration.  Yay!  Have to look on the bright side, right?  My PCC was very understanding and I think she really feels the disappointment people feel when their dream cruise has been canceled. 

Glad you found a replacement cruise and are looking at the bright side for a belated birthday celebration 🙂 

Happy to add it for you 😄 

12 hours ago, saturn93 said:

Thank you.  I still have November to the Caribbean, hope everything is better by then.

Thanks 🙂 

On 4/14/2020 at 8:50 AM, palmerett said:

Palmerett and Hubby -- Ryndam - 15-May-21, 10 day European Splendour

I'm confused.  That cruise isn't on May 15th.

The May 15th sailing is the 7 day Premier Voyage.  The May 22nd sailing is the 10 day European Splendour.  

Or are you on the premier voyage and the 10 day European Splendour (17 days) ??

1 hour ago, kazu said:

I'm confused.  That cruise isn't on May 15th.

The May 15th sailing is the 7 day Premier Voyage.  The May 22nd sailing is the 10 day European Splendour.  

Or are you on the premier voyage and the 10 day European Splendour (17 days) ??

Your not confused I am we leave the May 22.  Thanks for catching my mistake