Cheers sale

Bookbug53

3 minutes ago, RumpunchGirl said:

I didn't get any emails about this and neither did DH. Is it just for select people? My friend got an email about the Cruise Cash and she's sailing with me.

Looks like select sailings and you need to have gotten the email

For anyone still having problems with it I called and got it figured out. If you have multiple bookings on your account it's having problems and you have to do it without being logged in. You need to log out of carnival. Scroll down to the very bottom and under "Already Booked" click "Organizer Access." Put in your booking number, last name, OK. That will take you into your booking and you'll have the discount when you add cheers to your cart.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

For anyone still having problems with it I called and got it figured out. If you have multiple bookings on your account it's having problems and you have to do it without being logged in. You need to log out of carnival. Scroll down to the very bottom and under "Already Booked" click "Organizer Access." Put in your booking number, last name, OK. That will take you into your booking and you'll have the discount when you add cheers to your cart.

Well, damn . . . I'd have never EVER come up with that solution on my own.  Thanks SO much, SG!!!

😀 😀 😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Brilliant!  thank you so much!  I've been trying for two days.  I called Carnival and they said not everyone qualified and apparently I didn't.  Tried this and YES!  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GB Chicago said:

Brilliant!  thank you so much!  I've been trying for two days.  I called Carnival and they said not everyone qualified and apparently I didn't.  Tried this and YES!  

Yeah I think that person gave out some bad info. From what I can tell it's for everyone. It's just 10% before 10/4 and 20% starting on 10/4.

I received the 20% off promos for both the beverage package and the Cruise Cash. We are booked in the December 5 sailing of the new Mardi Gras.
Does anyone know the cancellation policy for Cruise Cash? I assume that if Carnival cancels the sailing, we’ll get our Cruise Cash purchase back. What if we would have to cancel for personal reasons?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Thanks so much!  I was able to get the discount for my 15 day cruise next April - big discount!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Yes. The 10% is on cruises before 10/4. 20% starts on 10/4 and goes into 2022.

It might be me but that seems backwards.  I would think the early cruises should get the bigger discount. Helping encourage people to go ahead and make final payment or get back on the ship. 
ultimately it’s a way to generate cash flow in these troubled times

2 hours ago, Bases5 said:

It might be me but that seems backwards.  I would think the early cruises should get the bigger discount. Helping encourage people to go ahead and make final payment or get back on the ship. 
ultimately it’s a way to generate cash flow in these troubled times

I think they’re doing it right. How many people want to buy cruise cash or a drink package for 2022 right now? I just did both.

Should have posted it earlier. I wonder how many people visit this forum daily and whether the agents of cruise companies are here to advertise their cruises. In any case, I would be glad to see more ads for this matter. At least they can be trusted upon. Dont remember last time when I saw any ads on this forum.. I also guess its against the rules of the forum to have anything of this kind to be posted

On 4/11/2020 at 7:44 AM, Bookbug53 said:

Cheers is a limited time 20% off.. Sale price is applied at checkout. Sale ends tomorrow. 4/11

I apologize if this has been posted. Didn't see it. 🙃

On 4/11/2020 at 9:32 AM, tallnthensome said:

Yea, This has indeed been discussed extensively already. 

Well at least point the member in the direction of where it's been discussed extensively instead of just stating so...🤔

Here ya go Bookbug53,

I located two posts for you to start you off. The topics are currently being merged. There may be another post or 2 floating around.

✌️