Royal's Chairman & CEO Richard Fain - New Video

19 minutes ago, emdia43 said:

I think he will have to obtain medical clearance before he gets back on a cruise ship....

Oh, he will. He’s over 70. I imagine he’ll get an automatic pass.

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

I have not heard of any airport imposing restrictions on folks simply connecting through - it's when you try to exit the airport that problems start.

Isn't what happens when you exit the airport what really counts? Not many people just fly from airport to airport without some other purpose in mind.

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Isn't what happens when you exit the airport what really counts? Not many people just fly from airport to airport without some other purpose in mind.

The poster said that every leg of the trip will be a nightmare, implying something may happen during flight connections.

6 hours ago, irzero said:

Lol such as where? Asia?

Good luck selling cruises to Asia with no flights.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Wow. Did you ever think that people who are not American might want to go on a cruise?

Did you not think that in countries other than the US, one can cruise without having an international destination? 

Here's an example. New Zealand and Australia look like they are dealing with the virus much more effectively than other countries. Smaller population, large area, easier to isolate etc. When these countries are declared free of the virus, what's to stop citizens from those countries going on cruises that don't go to other countries?

The same could happen in Asia. If Japan were clear, there could be cruises just for Japanese citizens, that only go to Japanese ports. No flying involved.