Bed Size

Nimbet

I agree with both of the answers.   I've measured both and on S and M Class they are a U.S. Queen Bed 60 Wide and 80 Long with rounded corners.   On Edge class they measured 76 X 80.   It should be noted that what we call a Queen in the US is called a King in the UK.

U.S. Mattress Sizes.

Mattress Sizes Chart | King size bed dimensions, Mattress size ...

Uk Mattress Sizes

UK Bed Sizes: The Bed And Mattress Size Guide

• Thanks 2

• Host Kat changed the title to Bed Size

Every time I sleep in a bed on the S class Sky suite, I go in expecting a queen as per the description but walk away feeling like it's a king.  Feels bigger than a queen but I couldn't swear to the dimensions.  One thing to note is the curve of the foot of the bed, while subtle, it does exist.  Not sure if this curve has anything to do with my perception of being bigger than a queen.

36 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Every time I sleep in a bed on the S class Sky suite, I go in expecting a queen as per the description but walk away feeling like it's a king.  Feels bigger than a queen but I couldn't swear to the dimensions.  One thing to note is the curve of the foot of the bed, while subtle, it does exist.  Not sure if this curve has anything to do with my perception of being bigger than a queen.

It would be a big help if one of your legs is markedly longer than the other.  🙂

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tomato53 said:

It is but I don't know why you would find this amusing.

Well, not really amusing; but depending upon whether you sleep on your back or stomach would determine which side of the bed was more comfortable. 

Harris

Denver, CO

On 4/28/2020 at 4:29 PM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Could be.   That is why I remembered to bring a tap measure.   There was so much debate on whether they were King or Queen Ii decided to measure for myself.     Maybe it's because the med is made out of two mattresses similar to a King.

At home we have one of those adjustable beds and the mattresses is actually a Twin XL -  Same width of as a twin but the same length as a King so the two twins actually equal a King.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1